• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester United 2

I see Mourinho has been granted an extension to respond to his charge, for no apparent reason other than United asked for one. Apparently it conveniently takes the FA 18 whole days to decide whether something, which he was more than happy to say directly to the camera which would go out to millions, happened or not. Also United having just had two weeks of international break didn't have enough time to respond in time for todays deadline. What a joke, clearly the higher powers want him on the touchline for this game even if they know they will have to charge him.

paulw66   
33 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I see Mourinho has been granted an extension to respond to his charge, for no apparent reason other than United asked for one. 

Something a manager wouldn't be afforded here. 

Yes clearly done for sky..

All week sky have been running the advert about Jose returning to Stamford bridge, couldn't have him missing from the sidelines after bigging him up..

guarentee he will accept the charge after the game

Building up to a proper week end  after the football less break..

1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I see Mourinho has been granted an extension to respond to his charge, for no apparent reason other than United asked for one. Apparently it conveniently takes the FA 18 whole days to decide whether something, which he was more than happy to say directly to the camera which would go out to millions, happened or not. Also United having just had two weeks of international break didn't have enough time to respond in time for todays deadline. What a joke, clearly the higher powers want him on the touchline for this game even if they know they will have to charge him.

As someone in the Times pointed out, how does swearing at a cameraman in Portugese compare to telling a ref to "Fxxx off", something that managers do pretty much every weekend in PL football?

59 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Something a manager wouldn't be afforded here. 

This is certainly true.  Since JM mk I we have a very strong "respect the refs and FA" policy.  Pity really, but too firmly entrenched now to complain about.  I'd love to see what 

I think reports of Mourinhios demise are somewhat premature, he is very capable of throwing a spanner in our works if the players are up for it. If we can control the game from midfield though we should have a good chance of winning though. Having dropped 2 points at home last time we must be looking to put that right. Especially as the other two up there have fairly routine games.

• Like 2

Jasonb   
13 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

I think reports of Mourinhios demise are somewhat premature, he is very capable of throwing a spanner in our works if the players are up for it. 

Agree though think we will edge this by the slimmest margin.

7 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Agree though think we will edge this by the slimmest margin.

Yes, me too could be a 1-0 or a 2-1 I reckon

1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

I think reports of Mourinhios demise are somewhat premature, he is very capable of throwing a spanner in our works if the players are up for it. If we can control the game from midfield though we should have a good chance of winning though. Having dropped 2 points at home last time we must be looking to put that right. Especially as the other two up there have fairly routine games.

They are just plain wrong.  You'd expect the top 6 (bar City) to be at 2 points a game more or less.  Man U are 3 points less, the rest are 2 to 4 points more.

That 4 our of 5 clubs are doing well hardly means the 5th has had a disaster.

Top Manager after top manager gets kicked out of top clubs after 2 years.  The standards for JM are just different.  On the rare occasions he has left a club after 2 years they have been domestic champions two years running and current CL champions.  

kev61   
4 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

He is already  demised and has been since he was sacked by us.My fear is he might get a result by luck rather than design which he will take full credit for and not the fact he has decent players that he hasn't a clue how to get the best out of most of the time.