• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 BATE Boris 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Europa League match against BATE Borisov at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Thursday, 25th October, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

Want to see;

Arrizabalaga; Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Emerson; Fabregas, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi

Subs: Bulka, Ampadu, Azpilicueta, Kovacic, Barkley, Willian, Morata

Be nice to get more than a 1-0 win in this tournament, be nice to really take it to them and get a few goals. I'd like to see:

Kepa

Zappacosta Cahill Christensen Emerson

RLC Fabregas* Kovacic

Pedro Morata CHO

Subs: Caballero, Luiz**, Kante, Barkley, Moses, Piazon***, Giroud

* Is he fit? He hasn't been in the squad and going by his instagram account he's had another injury.
** If Ampadu is fit I'd have him instead, but I don't think he is
*** If he is registered, if not take your pick from someone who is

I would keep Hazard and Willian away from this squad, given them a rest - Willian definitely needs it and Hazard should be wrapped in cotton wool in midweek. this team should be more than enough to get the result.

On 10/22/2018 at 10:38 AM, My Blood Is Blue said:

*** If he is registered, if not take your pick from someone who is

I'd be a bit pissed off if I were Drinkwater and were to find out that Piazon had been registered.  So I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd be a bit pissed off if I were Drinkwater and were to find out that Piazon had been registered.  So I doubt it.

Ha, good point!

Kepa

Zappa Christensen Cahill Emerson 

Barkley Cesc RLC

Moses Morata CHO 

Sub: Willy, Dave, Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Pedro, Giroud

I know the above is not going to happen but I really feel at some point soon we need to get our priorities right. Losing important players in this game is just not worth it. I still maintain losing Pedro against POAK is a big reason we drew at WHU as he is the only other player than Hazard who is actually direct. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

I know the above is not going to happen but I really feel at some point soon we need to get our priorities right. 

image.png.67fce141ed681fe828a6feea66131120.png
Soon.  We have 2 free mid-weeks before January (probably none if we get past Derby in LC).
The safe way is probably to collect the Europa points early and rest the whole team in the later games.

3 more points and I think the group is over (and we will have wins over each opponent - useful if it gets close).  Sarri can let the development team take over then.

paulw66   

Hazard out, and a doubt for Sunday.

Jorginho to be rested

Really hope to see CHO. Really don't expect to.