• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 BATE Boris 1

14 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

As I see it at the moment we have a golden generation of academy players. This could be our Class of 92 . Gently does it for sure, but come on let's at least try. It might never happen again like this again.  

The class of 92 came into a winning 1st team who coach was a proven winner. Unfortunately one of those key components is missing. 

15 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

As I see it at the moment we have a golden generation of academy players. This could be our Class of 92 . Gently does it for sure, but come on let's at least try. It might never happen again like this again.  

I think that is a bit optimistic, particularly given just how many flops we have had before and how few winners.
As I see it we have CHO (17), Ampadu (18), Mount (19), Abraham (21), Christensen (22) and RLC (22)

Only Christensen has made regular starts for us, but is currently 4th choice CB.  The youngest 3, who knows.  Abraham may or may not make it for us (my fingers are crossed).  RLC I'll let you decide.
But we'll be lucky to get two of them as regulars.  And in football terms, a 5 year spread is more than one generation.  Otherwise we could add Kovacic, Barkley and Emerson who are only 2 years older than RLC.

20 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The class of 92 came into a winning 1st team who coach was a proven winner. Unfortunately one of those key components is missing. 

Yeah, yeah the “yes man” has never won anything - we all know that. You’ve repeated it so many times, your desperation for him to fail is unedifying.