• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 BATE Boris 1

Leo91   

How much were tickets tonight ? We're doing well in selling out these games it must be said.

Leo91   

Great dink from RLC to set up Kovacic who doesn't bring it down in time to have an effort on goal. Comfortable. 

chelboy   

Helps having full backs that can beat their man and cross. We have looked most dangerous with our crosses. RLC and Willian best players so far.

16 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

I know it’s only BATE but RLC has been impressive all around (not just his goals). 

He is better than usual but he is still too attracted to the ball and not drifting/running into space effectively, which is why he is ending up in the same space as the other players. That said he is finishing his chances which in this team makes him a stand out. 

As for the rest of the players, Zappa is starting to push his case for a first team berth as he is able to cross and has a good engine, whilst Giroud is putting in a performance that makes me think maybe we should give Morata another chance. 

Leo91   
6 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

He is better than usual but he is still too attracted to the ball and not drifting/running into space effectively, which is why he is ending up in the same space as the other players. That said he is finishing his chances which in this team makes him a stand out. 

As for the rest of the players, Zappa is starting to push his case for a first team berth as he is able to cross and has a good engine, whilst Giroud is putting in a performance that makes me think maybe we should give Morata another chance. 

Watch the counter when Willian tried to play in Giroud. Dunno whether it was laziness but he let Giroud and Pedro burst forward distracting defenders and he jogged into the space at the back of the area. 

RLC has been outstanding in every aspect of his game. 

Worth noting how effective we look when our full back or AMs beat their man and cut the ball back into the danger area.