• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

We won 4-0 away to Burnley Kev. Is there any way at all that the assembled pundits, whomever they may be, can be anything other than 100% complimentary about our performance today?

Oh yeh. Of course there is.

Exactly what I was thinking Pete.We know what we watched but you can be assured that the likes of Danny Murphy and Martin Keown(or their ilk) will struggle to make any coherent analysis.

JaneB   
17 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Never seen the point in ironing. But then I am a scruffy sod! 

Watched the game in the pub today and it was doubly wonderful as there were a few l'arse fans at the other, much smaller, end of the bar watching their game. Smugness was the general feeling in the blue half.

Arsenal are getting really annoying again even without you know who.

Ironing sucks 😡

kev61   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Ironing sucks 😡

I find it quite therapeutic.You are faced with something dishevelled and turn it into something you would like to wear - a bit like Sarri is doing with us😁

• Like 1

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I find it quite therapeutic.You are faced with something dishevelled and turn it into something you would like to wear - a bit like Sarri is doing with us😁

I knew this discussion about ironing wasn't wasted. Very good analogy.

kev61   
7 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I knew this discussion about ironing wasn't wasted. Very good analogy.

Yes indeed,whether we are male or female we all have an equal opinion.For the record my wife thinks I talk absolute bollox most of the time when drunk.

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Droy..... This one? 

Screenshot_20181028-175444_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lol. Comedy gold .

JaneB   
17 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Yes indeed,whether we are male or female we all have an equal opinion.For the record my wife thinks I talk absolute bollox most of the time when drunk.

Oh dear, I have a feeling you've been taking the proverbial michael out of me 🤔

chara   
2 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Burnley got away with a lot of fouls today. I read criticism of Kepa for his aerial game but he was fouled twice when coming for the ball today and the ref only whistled one of them. Kepa also suffered a nasty scissors from Barnes, which was very predictable. Normally refs really protect the keeper in that situation, but not if it's a Chelsea keeper.

I also have no idea why Morata was booked.

Well spotted cblue...saw the same stuff and was a bit puzzled at comments. Feel much happier with the Kepa than TC. I think he has a lot of progress in him unlike TC who seemed to think he was the finished article and really stopped working at his game at least at Chelsea.

16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Lol. Comedy gold .

DAMN - CAUGHT ME THERE.
Now I either have to praise Ham for being very very clever there, or admit I was an idiot.  Difficult choice.

I was an idiot.

This one:
379_0_1241182061.jpg

Edited by Droy was my hero

kev61   
4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Oh dear, I have a feeling you've been taking the proverbial michael out of me 🤔

God no Jane you are a breathe of fresh air - I am taking the piss  out of myself.I hate myself after my car accident but I can't help it.You are a shining light in the forum.