• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Derby County 2

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Naughty but nice, a bit like Jose first time around 😍.  Just saying.

It's an image any red blooded woman would find hard to resist !

• Haha 1

chara   
3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Haha! Well I blame Gormangorman ( so good they named him twice) for kickin  it all off. 

Modern technology has a lot to answer for but it never ceases to amaze me how far we have come since I was a kid . Here we all sit  , dotted all around the world chatting about our club with each other ( and a few random other things!) ...it's amazing when you think about it. I can remember holding a calculator in my hand for the first time and thinking " what kind of black magic is this??".

But enjoy your bit of " me time" without Mrs Chara...she'll be back to nag you before you know it!

Edit: ...and when you say JaneB should have disciplined us ....  ( ooh matron!!) 😂

Dead right Nobly..when I first started work in Accountancy (another life and like caging an eagle (or budgie!)..Have an olive Budgie...the managing clerk wouldn't let the juniors use the one adding machine that arrived to a fanfare!!!!

Gormangorman..at the risk of appearing to be a serious reader every time I see the name I wonder if it derives from the Peake Gormanghast series?..absolutely mad author but "interesting"

Fits in well here!! 

As I have mentioned before I sit up here in the (very cold but clear blue skies and sunshine)Rocky Mountains watching every Chelsea game getting angry if I have to stream a game as opposed to back in the day when if you didn't go to SB you only had maybe MoD and the papers.....Desmond Hackett where are you ? Long passed I'm sure...

So Thank You all for being out there and long may it continue..

Oh and I knew it was a mistake to mention discipline!!

Got me nostalgic..watching Ossie making his first appearance....at OT as the great man equalized and Webbie barreling in to get the winner....great memories shared with all here and the absolute magic of SFL's reception on Wednesday..makes me proud to be a Blue...know it would have been the same if Derby had won..some things are truly priceless...

Stone Age Log Day 3..very cold and all pizzas eaten....

3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

It's an image any red blooded woman would find hard to resist !

Or Droy.

Ham   
5 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Ham is hiding behind the sofa hoping that it will all go away. Just saying. 

peeking.gif

• Haha 2

⬆️  It has been one of the weirder ones!

Sea foot   

Better than the finger/eye debacle though. 

8 hours ago, Ham said:

200w.gif

Really is nothing to see now Ham. Twice I posted a YouTube clip of stunning looking ladyboys ( seriously nothing sleazy or provocative AT ALL) to show Kev how genuinely difficult it is to see the difference and how beautiful they are. Kev was replying with stuff like " I reckon I could tell the difference with some but not all of them " etc etc . True it's off topic but then so is the last three pages. Anyway, twice the mods have removed these posts .  If we want to prattle on harmlessly in an old match thread between ourselves, why shouldn't we? I tend to believe that if I had posted a clip of normal ladies in cabaret dress it wouldn't have been removed, which leads me to believe that this site has a problem with the LGBT community.  I'm not sure I'm terribly happy with that. 

Edit: and by the way I see janeB has an image of a Ladyboy as her avatar...is she breaking site rules using that?

Edited by NoblyBobly

23 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Edit: and by the way I see janeB has an image of a Ladyboy as her avatar...is she breaking site rules using that?

I thought that was Eva.  A bit of metoo# support for the Kavanaugh accusers.

10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I thought that was Eva.  A bit of metoo# support for the Kavanaugh accusers.

No it's not Eva. Jane will clarify I'm sure.