• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Derby County 2

15 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

No it's not Eva. Jane will clarify I'm sure. 

Looks like someone's mistress.

A ladyboy, if the url of the photo is to be believed ... would have investigated further, but was getting some rather dodgy results from Google

JaneB   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Edit: and by the way I see janeB has an image of a Ladyboy as her avatar...is she breaking site rules using that?

Snitch 😉

I was just having a bit of fun after the other evening but if you're going to report me I'll have to take it down 😏

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I thought that was Eva.  A bit of metoo# support for the Kavanaugh accusers.

Should have gone to Specsavers Droy 🤓

36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Snitch 😉

I was just having a bit of fun after the other evening but if you're going to report me I'll have to take it down 😏

Should have gone to Specsavers Droy 🤓

You leave it there!  I might use one myself 😉

Ham   
3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Really is nothing to see now Ham. Twice I posted a YouTube clip of stunning looking ladyboys ( seriously nothing sleazy or provocative AT ALL) to show Kev how genuinely difficult it is to see the difference and how beautiful they are. Kev was replying with stuff like " I reckon I could tell the difference with some but not all of them " etc etc . True it's off topic but then so is the last three pages. Anyway, twice the mods have removed these posts .  If we want to prattle on harmlessly in an old match thread between ourselves, why shouldn't we? I tend to believe that if I had posted a clip of normal ladies in cabaret dress it wouldn't have been removed, which leads me to believe that this site has a problem with the LGBT community.  I'm not sure I'm terribly happy with that. 

Edit: and by the way I see janeB has an image of a Ladyboy as her avatar...is she breaking site rules using that?

I was only kidding Nobly. Just an excuse to once again use my favourite gif of all time.

The discussion was actually very amusing. 👍

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Looking forward to your outfit today Daisy!

Just slipping on something comfortable now,

see you in the usual place.

42 minutes ago, Ham said:

I was only kidding Nobly. Just an excuse to once again use my favourite gif of all time.

The discussion was actually very amusing. 👍

It's all a bit of fun but I'm just curious why twice an innocent clip has been taken down. Maybe there is some kind of automatic system that looks for key words and removes posts, but that doesn't explain why nothing was removed on art the previous posts with similar content.