• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Derby County 2

The space on this near side for Derby is frightening. I hate this playing out from the back at all cost type of game.

Edited by NoblyBobly

GURJ SS   

I think the players are abit confused at the back, they're trying to play Sarri Ball but the right players aren't playing.

kev61   
2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

The space on this near side for Derby is frightening. I hate this playing out from the back at all cost type of game.

Absolutely suicidal tactics.

Well, so much for Sober October. Thank God it’s November tomorrow. Anyone knows why Ampadu is not playing? Ineligible?

Just now, blue moon said:

Well, so much for Sober October. Thank God it’s November tomorrow. Anyone knows why Ampadu is not playing? Ineligible?

Too good

• Haha 1

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Gormangorman said:

christensen is beyond terrible.

Just isn't a ball player, doesn't make him a terrible player. If he partners Luiz or Rudiger we probably wouldn't notice as they'd do that part. At the moment he's being asked to do something that isn't his game, asking out an out defenders to play quick 1-2 football is like putting Hazard at centre back against a target man.

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

christensen is beyond terrible.

You keep saying that but he has been the best one out of the back 4. Do not even think he has been that bad saved 2 bad moments too.