• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

BATE Borisov 0 Chelsea 1

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

explain?

He never plays a him.

Not sure if it's  personal , it's just he clearly doesn't trust/rate him enough to give him any serious pitch time. 

paulw66   
26 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

He never plays a him.

Not sure if it's  personal , it's just he clearly doesn't trust/rate him enough to give him any serious pitch time. 

but I was asking how that equals, "there is a serious issue with his relationship with Sarri"

I don't think there is. Sarri just doesn't trust a lad who turned 18 today 

I think the point ham was making was if HO doesn't game a game in a match like this then when will he.? Barring a catastrophic injury crises in our squad, he might as well go back to the youth squad and get some game time.

Ham   
29 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think the point ham was making was if HO doesn't game a game in a match like this then when will he.?

This was exactly the point I was making.  Blindingly obvious I thought. 

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Ham said:

This was exactly the point I was making.  Blindingly obvious I thought. 

Somewhat different to saying  "there is a serious issue with his relationship with Sarri"

Edit - the above makes it sound like there is a personal issue between the two, rather than quite simply Sarri isn't ready to throw a kid into the team

Edited by paulw66

Ham   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Somewhat different to saying  "there is a serious issue with his relationship with Sarri"

Edit - the above makes it sound like there is a personal issue between the two, rather than quite simply Sarri isn't ready to throw a kid into the team

No. An issue from a footballing perspective.  He doesn't even trust him to play in a virtual dead rubber versus poor opposition.

He may be 18 but he's played in games under Conte and not looked out of place. Other premier league teams trust youngsters in their first team. Unless you don't think, at 18, he's not good enough to play this one.

paulw66   

Hazard to play 40/45 minutes.

Fabregas ill.

Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger and Morata left at home 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Hazard to play 40/45 minutes.

Fabregas ill.

Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger and Morata left at home 

Sounds like Ampadu might feature then if Luiz and Rudiger are left at home, or he will at least be the only CB on the bench. Possibly even starting/featuring at the base of midfield if Cesc is out, he has played there for Wales.