• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

BATE Borisov 0 Chelsea 1

chara   

CHO is just 18... keep a sense of perspective..plenty of time for him. The past is littered with " SuperStar Young Prospects" who never were...Josh anyone? He looks the real deal so what is the hurry..long season and why change the Chelsea "system" to accommodate a youngster?

I'm all for him and would love to see him blossom but I do not want to see him in a position where a game is lost..even a seemingly easy one....and fingers pointing or even worse excuses being made.

A "seasoned" Pro would do his best to destroy the boy...look at the attention Hazard gets....an 18 year old could be seriously harmed in many ways..lets keep it at a gentle pace.

• Like 1

Kepa

Zappacosta Christensen Cahill Palmieri

Kovacic Ampadu RLC

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Kanté, Jorginho, Barkley, Willian, Hudson-Odoi 

That's what I expect, possibly with Jorginho in place of Ampadu. Hopefully Hazard only plays 45 minutes as mentioned, then Hudson-Odoi gets a longer run out than last week.

1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

Kepa

Zappacosta Christensen Cahill Palmieri

Kovacic Ampadu RLC

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Kanté, Jorginho, Barkley, Willian, Hudson-Odoi 

That's what I expect, possibly with Jorginho in place of Ampadu. Hopefully Hazard only plays 45 minutes as mentioned, then Hudson-Odoi gets a longer run out than last week.

Hazard should not even be out there, let alone starting. 

9 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Why? 

Because it is a nothing game and he has recently been out with a back injury. No need to use him as it does not matter if we win, lose or draw, while we all know Matinez will also run him into the ground during international week. 

5 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Because it is a nothing game and he has recently been out with a back injury. No need to use him as it does not matter if we win, lose or draw, while we all know Matinez will also run him into the ground during international week. 

I don't think that this is the way Sarri sees the situation. He sees Hazard needing game time on his way back from injury, and he'll probably get an hour or so, in this one.  

I'm not too concerned about CHO's lack of playing time yet. He's just turned 18 and he's never even been out on loan and so has no exposure to first team football at any level yet. I imagine at the moment Sarri and the club are integrating him into that set up so that he feels as comfortable and confident around the first team and the requirements that come with that. The club and Sarri are in no rush to start throwing him in to games and surely it makes more sense to take our time with him and start giving him game time when he is ready and the games and tactics best suit him etc.

5 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'm not too concerned about CHO's lack of playing time yet. He's just turned 18 and he's never even been out on loan and so has no exposure to first team football at any level yet. I imagine at the moment Sarri and the club are integrating him into that set up so that he feels as comfortable and confident around the first team and the requirements that come with that. The club and Sarri are in no rush to start throwing him in to games and surely it makes more sense to take our time with him and start giving him game time when he is ready and the games and tactics best suit him etc.

Whatever you makes sense but CHO will be looking at like of Sancho and how they are doing. With contract set to expire next summer, we have to give him some play time to make sure he signs new contract .

37 minutes ago, blue_everest said:

Whatever you makes sense but CHO will be looking at like of Sancho and how they are doing. With contract set to expire next summer, we have to give him some play time to make sure he signs new contract .

And what if we give him that playing time, he performs badly because he isn't ready and his confidence is knocked etc. I have no doubt the club are looking after him and he's been made well aware of what his status in this squad is.