• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

BATE Borisov 0 Chelsea 1

Poor game so far. We are moving the ball to slowly and are very loose with the passing, particularly Barkley and Christensen.

I quite like this kit, looks much better with these socks rather than the pure orange ones. It is a bit confusing though their kit is very similar to our away kit, is it their home strip?

GURJ SS   

Barkley and RLC are offering nothing in this game, they don't press without the ball and have zero creativity. They need to step it up if they're ever to be anything more than a squad player.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Why aren't we in our usual blue...They are in yellow so...? My old black and white tv is making it very confusing.   We look like man city? 

There was a time when teams would play in their first choice kit unless when playing away to a team with whom there would be a colour clash.

Now that clubs are trying to sell as many shirts as possible, it seems teams predominantly play in their first choice kit at home, their second choice kit (ie 'away") strip away from home and their 3rd choice kit ("alternative away") if the away strip clashes with the other club's home strip.

Of course it would make more sense to play in our normal blue colours, but that would render the 3rd strip utterly redundant, and therefore lose replica shirt sale revenue.

It's all about the money!

kev61   

Christ this lot are dire why did we risk Hazard?.I wonder how many of their players has  a already asked him for his shirt after the match.

Need something like a Cahill header to open this up, looks like a solid 0-0 otherwise

Nice to see the yellow kit again but I have to say despite having more of the ball Bate look toothless and clueless.

They are getting a lot of men behind ball. Let's be honest, freezing November night in some god forsaken part of the world,  in a second string comp and a match we dont need to win. Not sure what we were expecting in terms of performance?