• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Probably at home alone with an orange in his mouth. We've all been there.

I've no idea where he/she lives so can't say. 

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Probable penalty, of the kind that is probably not going to be given.
Like many I am surprised after the foul on Hazard.  Great left footed tackle, wins the ball cleanly, followed by a riight foot that kicks straight into Hazard's shin.  The kind of two-footer that might well be a Red.

I think have been booked as much or more than Everton, which seems unfair but good.  Anything that forces the player to keep their act together is positive for the better team - us.

Wonderful shot by Alonso.  Only Fabregas and Willian take decent set-pieces for us - this was was very good by Willian.

In fairness the Alonso tackle was pretty bad as well. When was the potential penalty? I'm watching the game with no commentary. 

Just now, samhoward17 said:

Crying out for Fabregas. Either for Kovacic or Kante. Unfortunately it will be Barkley on for Kovacic. Would bring Pedro on ASAP as well. 

Indeed. Fabragas is exactly what's needed.

Just now, samhoward17 said:

In fairness the Alonso tackle was pretty bad as well. When was the potential penalty? I'm watching the game with no commentary. 

Painful certainly, and a booking was fair.  Though I have some sympathy for Alonso, the ball was there, Walcott made no effort to play it, just stick his ankle between ball and tackle.

GURJ SS   

Extremely frustrating to watch. Kante pumped a ball into Hazard's chest, then in the next move into Willian's chest, then in the move after that he ran it out with a poor touch. Hazard and Willian are too content with holding onto the ball in nothing areas. Kovacic and Jorge are being overrun by 4 players constantly around them; you'd think that would give the others enough room to do something.