• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:15, Sunday, 11th November, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

chara   

Oh for goodness sake!...been watching this post all week and nobody posting! Michael went to the trouble of putting up so at least I am posting SOMETHING!

Somehow the Everton game doesn't seem to be exciting us. 

Ham   

Slightly off topic but I feel like I should comment here, given the lack of interest in the game itself.

I watched Mile 22 a few days ago and it is easily the worst film Mark Wahlberg has ever appeared in.  

Always a tough game , we need to dig in for this .

Personally I don't think Mark Wahlberg is a very nice person and cannot fathom his appeal.

I can't wait for this one.  It's going to be epic.  Going to send Marco Rubio and his toffees back up the M12 crying

Not an easy game, Everton are a decent side and this fixture always seems to produce an exciting game one way or another. Questions for Sarri seem to be Kovacic, Barkley or RLC, Pedro or Willian. It seems with Kovacic getting the rest midweek he is going to be preferred for this one and same goes for Morata. Willian or Pedro a trickier one, I'd personally go for Pedro as I think he'll give us more of a goal threat, but Willian does seem to be a Sarri favourite.

This it'll be:

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Morata Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Cahill, Zappa, Barkley, RLC, Pedro, Giroud

I've a feeling it'll be a score draw this one, 2-2 with Hazard and another on the scoresheet.

I won't be able to watch this live, so will be recording it and watching later. COME ON CHELS!

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This it'll be:

Well done - you read the tea leaves right.
RLC not even on the bench - which no doubt will get a few moans, but seems right to me given we'd have to lose a defender or Fabregas to get him on.

Hazard and Richarlison both start.
Zouma of course can't.