• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 3 Chelsea 1

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Imagine if JM had said that.

Can we expect a couple of "club legends" to demand Sarri must go now?

Going to be an interesting couple of months. 

You are employed to coach the team given to you by the clubs. Then you state in public that the highest payed player in the clubs history is not going to be played in his best position. 

39 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

A much bigger one.  But if leaps of faith are required, I am available, I also used to be a banker, I'm younger than Sarri (just) and I don't smoke.  And I am familiar with the squad, even if none of them know me.  And I don't have a Pro License just like SFL doesn't have, but if you can get around that for Frank, surely you can do it for me too.

In your opinion.  To a point any almost new manager requires a degree of faith. Sarri certainly required a degree of faith. He came with baggage and accusations of a homophobic rant. He had never won a major trophy like the league (certainly not the CL), he had never experienced the Premier league first hand, he is not fluent in the language. He had a reputation for sexy football but not as a great tactician. Will he last 2 seasons? Maybe if the 60 fags a day don't get him first. He wasn't my or many others first choice. Neither was Frank. I'd have preferred someone like Lauren Blanc but we take what we are given. 

Sadly despite your enthusiasm I'm not sure I could get you a Pro Licence although I'm sure Roman would love you board....you'd certainly get those boys standing in the right places. You have one thing in your favour that is that you are English. Apart from that you haven't completed your UEFA level 5 , you haven't played in the Premier league for a minimum of 5 years,  nobody knows who the hell you are (apart from us, and even we're not sure) and It'll cost you 8 grand (maybe CFCnet can have a whip round).  

Now as you well know Mr Droy there are certain elements of flexibility around coaching badges. Certainly there has been in the past so unless something has drastically changed that flexibility still exists. For instance.... the Pro Licence apparently takes 18 months to achieve. If Lampard started his this Autumn (so you tell me) it means it won't be completed till next Christmas. If he get Derby promoted how the hell is Lamps going to be allowed to remain head coach come July for preseason? Will Derby have to remove him from the job? Does he go gardening leave? Probably not. The FA will probably bend it, the same way they bent it for English managers like Southgate and Ince. The same way they controversially bent it for Henri to fast track one of his badges. The same way they bent it so Alex Ferguson and Harry Rednap could remain Premier League coaches without a Pro Licence. I think they just gave them a special diploma coz they woz well old and wrinkly. 

A poster asked who else was available apart from Sarri. I mentioned Lampard and Morris. A shite storm ensued. Very odd this forum sometimes.       

So sarri blames Kante for the Spurs defeat...he needs to have a look in the mirror

he needs to stop picking his love child (jorginio), in the deep position and play THE BEST HOLDING PLAYER IN WORLD FOOTBALL there.

4 minutes ago, Never happy said:

So sarri blames Kante for the Spurs defeat...he needs to have a look in the mirror

he needs to stop picking his love child (jorginio), in the deep position and play THE BEST HOLDING PLAYER IN WORLD FOOTBALL there.

He's not going to do it mate. His secret love child (remember the Sargent Major in 'It Aint 'alf Hot Mum'....lovely boy lovely boy) is going nowhere and Kante is a spare penis at a swingers party. 

I'm worried now. Seriously worried. 

JaneB   
On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:53 AM, Kezza said:

I'll add one more. Which manager does people want? Even Pep and Klopp didn't hit the ground running. Pep got all his signings as well. I think some here are secretly wanting Jose back because he "guarantees" winning football at all cost.

Well the guarantee is out of date at Man U.

They say you should never go back, and certainly not twice. 

We saw another European masterclass from Jose last night, qualified for the knockouts of the Xampions Lge.  A place we would love to be.  Bring Jose back home to the Bridge. 

Kezza   
14 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

We saw another European masterclass from Jose last night, qualified for the knockouts of the Xampions Lge.  A place we would love to be.  Bring Jose back home to the Bridge. 

I rather watch trophyless Pochetinno than watch Jose's football for another game.

kev61   
On 28/11/2018 at 4:25 PM, NoblyBobly said:

I'm worried now. Seriously worried. 

So you should be Nobly.If Sarri thinks Kante is not 'technical'( which he is imo)enough to play a defensive midfield role he is on the road to the same cloud cuckoo land that Mourhino currently dwells.

Kante is rare as hen's teeth.If someone said Makelele was not 'technical' enough they would have been  laughed out of town by everyone that has ever watched the game - we know Makelele lacked technique but he made up for it in other ways!.

I also agree with you in every word regarding Lampard and Morris it's a funny thing this opinion malarky.

9 hours ago, Kezza said:

I rather watch trophyless Pochetinno than watch Jose's football for another game.

yes but Sarri ball has never won anything either.  Ia it worth the wait?