• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 PAOK Salonica 0

kev61   

Will Morata ever start again? or will be sit on the subs bench and like 'Yosher hughes' ( 'boys from the black stuff')saying under his breath 'gissa job I could do that'.

Fabregas knocking on the first team door tonight, as is Giroud and Pedro and RLC are close to it.

CHO done well, clearly a big talent. 

Emerson and Zappa also giving Sarri something to think about.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Definitely Emerson deserves a chance as does Zappa, but Pedro for all his talent and just like Willian, can be so frustrating.. His miss from a couple of yards was comical.

Happy for Olivier though!

Edited by Phoenix Blue

Would like to see Ampadu come into that central midfield role, although Cesc doesn't deserve to come off.

Maybe Pedro off, shift RLC to AM and Cesc further up in CM

Edited by Lump Of Celery

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Well Kante certainly doesn't have the technique of Fabregas, almost no one does.  He has been magical again.

I'm sure Sarri said over the weekend that Fabregas is an alternative to Jorginho. Not Kante. 

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Well Kante certainly doesn't have the technique of Fabregas, almost no one does.  He has been magical again.

Sarri has to find a way to get Cesc back in to this side and also needs to get Kante in to a more natural position, but that will mean him changing his tactical approach, which I can't see happening.