• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Gianluca Vialli ‘fine now’ after cancer reveal

JaneB   
18 hours ago, chara said:

Oh Jane..My sister and I have been doing an exchange of movie scenes that should have been. My first offering was the closing scene from "Shane"..The worst child I have ever seen on the silver screen calls.."Shane..Come back Shane". "Shane shifts round in his saddle and says "Not F.....g likely"..fade…

Ha ha! Sounds fun!!

Join you all with good wishes for Luca...there are far more important issues than those we choose to bandy about with each other..

Couldn't agree more

Oh and a bonus...just because... "We''ll always have Paris".."Paris?..was that you?"...I'll leave now...

And we'll always have Munich.....

("I had no thoughts at all, only an overwhelming desire not to feel anything ever again")

Sea foot   
3 hours ago, JaneB said:
22 hours ago, chara said:

Oh Jane..My sister and I have been doing an exchange of movie scenes that should have been. My first offering was the closing scene from "Shane"..The worst child I have ever seen on the silver screen calls.."Shane..Come back Shane". "Shane shifts round in his saddle and says "Not F.....g likely"..fade…

Ha ha! Sounds fun!!

Join you all with good wishes for Luca...there are far more important issues than those we choose to bandy about with each other..

Couldn't agree more

Oh and a bonus...just because... "We''ll always have Paris".."Paris?..was that you?"...I'll leave now...

And we'll always have Munich.....

("I had no thoughts at all, only an overwhelming desire not to feel anything ever again")

Are you two talking code. Is this some sort code word that's about to start some sort terrible flulike symptoms in our opponents by any chance?

JaneB   
55 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Are you two talking code. Is this some sort code word that's about to start some sort terrible flulike symptoms in our opponents by any chance?

Just a conspiracy theory Sea foot 🤔

I think Chara and I just go our own way sometimes 🙄

chara   
1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

Meant to comment a while back..took me forever to really look at your Sea Foot "sign"....and realise actually how clever it is..well done..how are the chickens?

Now everyone..if they bother to read ….will wonder about the CODE... keep the secret...…...and flulike symptoms?..well anything to sause the opposition to catch a cold at SB>>>>

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Meant to comment a while back..took me forever to really look at your Sea Foot "sign"....and realise actually how clever it is..well done..how are the chickens?

Cheers m'dear. I have a good idea about every ten years or so. 

Chickens are well but since the friendly neighbourhood fox took a few they've been in an extended cage about 40 foot diameter. Shame, it was nice to let them roam free. Still, life eh?

Edited by Sea foot
To add a missing comma. How anal am I becoming in me old age?