• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Thanks Michael :-)

It would be hard not to.  Lovely lovely man.  

Yes well said Jane - I was brought up to have honour and integrity by my mother.Compare him to that little weasel in charge of utd.

8 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Yes well said Jane - I was brought up to have honour and integrity by my mother.Compare him to that little weasel in charge of utd.

I think your Mother would be ashamed if she read that.  So much for honour.

kev61   

Bottom of the table team so let's continue with CHO and RLC  - we are told rotation  is imperative in the epl so this is an opportunity to rotate with the same players as the team that won against a similar team on thursday.

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Your mother was a very wise woman Kev.

JM said some vile things about Claudio 😢

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I KNEW you would have your say. Complete overreaction as usual. Why can't you be nice like Claudio? 😉

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I KNEW you would have your say. Complete overreaction as usual. Why can't you be nice like Claudio? 😉

??  It was the bragging about his honour while chucking out insults that offends.

Edited by Droy was my hero

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

??  It was the bragging about his honour while chucking out insults that offends.

That wouldn't 'offend' you. Anyone would think Jose was a saint the way you defend him all the time. He knows all about chucking out insults.

But I'm bowing out because I'll never win with you and I hate people being nasty to each other on here when we all love the same team 💙

• Like 1

kev61   
20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Is it fair to say  you talk utter shite  most of the time Droy?.Do you think Mourhino has any interest in anything apart from himself?

answer yes and I will have a new respect for you.

kev61   
26 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I have never insulted anyone here except you - but you ask for it.You throw statistics around like you know what they mean and you still back tso when even the majority of man u fans can't wait for him to be sacked.

You are a robot that doesn't really get affected win lose or draw as long as you can express your educational prowess(Jesus do you even have that)

20 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I have never insulted anyone here except you -

And Mourinho.  And any player you take a dislike to.  While praising your own honour and integrity.  Weird.

17 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Cesc , teamed with Alonso ? Why am I expecting that to be followed swiftly by people calling for Luiz head ?

Still , it'd be nice seeing Schurrle have a field day for once.

Switch Kante to the left if you must. Play Fabregas and it will be the opposition worrying about our attack rather than vise versa. Cesc has won us titles playing in a midfield 2 and now we play with a 3 with Jorginho deep and Kante alongside. Surely that's enough defensive cover? It's not like Barkley or RLC can defend any better than Cesc anyway. Kovacic clearly a very solid defence minded midfielder but really not needed in these games.