• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 Chelsea 1

4 hours ago, Holymoly said:

To be fair I think the two fullbacks are being left wide open by those ahead of them. Admittedly Alonso did have a poor game all round. Kante has had his confidence ripped out from underneath him by Sarri's comments and Hazard can't be expected to pull us out of the cack every single game.

A bit of an excuse I fear. Plainly, Alonso and Azpili are playing as most thought they would if switched to their current roles. 

Christensen with yet another brain fart moment that resulted in the second goal. Really awful play - the type of thing that gets a player planted on the bench. And Kepa with another not so stellar performance again in goal. Talk about over paying. 

This team is in need of major surgery no doubt. Crappy CF players in Giroud and Morata, unbalanced midfield, entire defense needs replacing, world class goalie missing... we would do well to win the Europa league and focus on that. 

Let’s pull some stats to show how great we are doing , shall we??

joke aside not surprised with the result. We have been terrible and lucky for a long period of time. Now we are just terrible.

xCELERYx   
2 minutes ago, blue_everest said:

Let’s pull some stats to show how great we are doing , shall we??

joke aside not surprised with the result. We have been terrible and lucky for a long period of time. Now we are just terrible.

We were undefeated for 10 games remember, it's fine, the players just need more time. For now enjoy the 70% possession we have per game and the 1000 passes we make. That will get us through. 

/s

2 hours ago, Leo91 said:

You can't win games without a goal scoring striker, you can be playing like a dogs dinner but a great striker can pull you out of the mud.

Where do you suggest we find one of those, mate? 

Blue Rod   
8 hours ago, Original 21 said:

Never thought I’d see Fabregas and Kante propping up our midfield again. It’s like last season never happened. 

Azpi and Alonso haven’t adjusted well to a back four. Sarri is just persisting with a lost cause here. Doubt he has the balls to start Zappacosta and Emerson against City though.

Pedro and Willian have no competition. Apart from a teenager who Sarri, probably rightly, feels isn’t ready. 

How we ended up with Morata and Giroud as our two strikers while sending Batshuayi and Abraham on loan is just typical of us. Sarri literally has no options now. Who decides these things? 

Sarriball looks like a distant dream. We’re stuck with the players we have and the manager won’t compromise his style. A clusterf**k waiting to happen.

We have enough players to comfortably beat Wolves anytime anywhere. The problem is the organisation or lack of it. Every serious team is built around a solid midfield that gives the guys upfront the confidence to go out and attack. Ours does not have that solidity in midfield. 

Against Fulham I watched Kante doing the attacking with or without the ball, then dropping back to middle, winning balls, disrupting play. I knew for sure he will be completely flat out the next match, and I was 100% right. Given that Sarri publicly announced that he does not want Kante in the DM, I wonder whose order the little man was taking. 

Our forwards are now so afraid of losing the ball because they know our opponent would  just slice through our middle. Quite frankly  Sarri does not know what he is doing. 

With the risk of appearing to be mental , there is a definite conspiracy against the club going on , from the newspapers that still only lead with negative points about the club through to the TV who absolutely loathe us , MOTD have the knives out every week , SKY have been dogged in their persecution of us whilst championing the cheat fest that is City  through to the PGMOL who can be absolutely guaranteed to get one of their cohorts to screw us over every week and it's been going on for years . Have you ever heard of a manager of a football team having to go onto a TV show to implore the officials to start treating us equally ? You couldn't make it up , yet we suffered it quietly not rocking the boat .  Our owner denied access to the club by having his Visa taken away but those proven to set up their football clubs to actively cheat the system welcomed in with open arms

Either the refereeing in this country is lower than a snakes belly or they're actually managing games (like Clattenburg admitted ) to make it harder for us to win , what was it , eighteen fouls by Spurs on us and no bookings ? See also the  ridiculous officiating last night that Ham has highlighted .

This squad has absolutely had it , there are no goals in it , Hazard is a shadow of the player he was and I will stake my mortgage on him leaving in the summer , he'd be insane to stay , everywhere you look there are players either under performing like the entire defence bar Rudiger , the truly woeful midfield who aren't even playing lip service to Sarriball any more through to the can't score wont score forwards , and they're all on their last knockings , Cahill , Luiz , Fabregas  Giroud , Willian , Pedro all past their prime with nobody coming through to replace them because you can't drop them otherwise they sulk ( Willian , I'm looking at you ) .

We still have no director of football or anyone on the board with the first clue about football whatsoever , what it takes to grow a squad , how we can incorporate youth , who to buy , when to buy them , how much to pay for them , what they are worth over what they cost .

Lastly I would truly like to know what the players think they are playing at , as difficult as it is to play against 12 men every week , they are yet once more dialling it in , who do they actually want to manage them  ? Mourinho , who wanted them to work his way ? Conte who wanted them to work his way ? Sarri who worried me this week when he said we'd need to work hard ?

I think it's work the players don't like more than anything , they want to do things their own way , defenders want to be attackers , attackers don't want to do any defending , nobody wants to tackle anything and the entire philosophy of " Sarriball " is being routinely ignored , they are not doing anything that supports the system.

What a shower .

For all the debate over the past couple of years about managers, players not being good enough , tactics etc one thing is 100% clear at the moment and has probably been for some time. 

We have a bunch of absolute pussys, every single one of them. Not a single leader in the entire squad, the ones people may argue are just aren't.  Azpilicueta for example is never going to be a leader in the mould of Cech, Cole, Terry, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba etc. He's a lieutenant who will do a fine job as long as someone is next to him giving the orders but is never going to drag you through the trenches. He needs a general alongside him for his leadership skills to come through.

Our entire squad is full of wet ones with not one single player able to stop the rut which we often find ourselves in. A squad full of players that desperately need leadership and guidance on the pitch and are absolutely lost without it.

A bunch of ****ing fairies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/comments/a3he9d/how_was_this_not_a_penalty/

People complain about Morata always moaning , this is why he moans .

100% cast iron , 24 carat penalty .

Yet Jon Moss , deemed it a perfectly good tackle despite Morata having his legs taken from under him from behind at speed with no contact on the ball until afterwards.

We're **** but they're not helping us on purpose and this is why the players heads drop when they do and this kind of thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by Mark Kelly

People on here hoping the board are going to back the manager in Jan are living in a dreamworld.

They had a chance to buy Aubameyang last Jan but for some reason decided against it, we ended up with Giroud.

We should sell Willian,drinkwater,Moses and buy a striker.

if the manager wants to stick with his 4 at the back, then try Azpi alongside Rudiger or dare I say it Cahill?

play Kante in front of the back four