• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Imagine how useful it would be to have Tammy playing games for us.

If Sarri wants to know how good Tammy is, he can pick up a video of any Villa game.  Or indeed have one of the team of club video editors pull out an every Tammy touch short version.
He needs to be playing games full stop.

paulw66   
4 hours ago, Sciatika said:

. I wish we had a decent third striker to get game time. Imagine how useful it would be to have Tammy playing games for us.

I dont really get this part.......Tammy wouldnt have played a single minute up to now, and playing against awful opposition in a dead rubber wouldn't really show aything

9 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I dont really get this part.......Tammy wouldnt have played a single minute up to now, and playing against awful opposition in a dead rubber wouldn't really show aything

Agreed 

At this point of his career he is at the best place. It also a bonus that JT is there to keep him hungry and focused 

No piazon or Moses 

Willy Caballero
Marcin Bulka
Jamie Cumming
Davide Zappacosta
Ethan Ampadu
Andreas Christensen
David Luiz
Emerson
Marcos Alonso
Cesc Fabregas
Jorginho
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Ross Barkley
George McEachran
Willian
Pedro
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Alvaro Morata
Olivier Giroud

No Cahill travelling either, could see a Christensen Ampadu CB pairing. Would have preferred to see Ampadu in the Jorginho role but resting players is more important atm. I would go with -

Willy, Zappa, Ampadu, Christensen, Emerson, Cesc, RLC, Barkley, CHO, Willian, Morata

I expect (and hope) to see Lump of Celery’s team start. We only seem to have 4 midfielders travelling for 3 positions, or does McEachran play there too? Thought he was more of an AM? Assuming Jorginho will not start, I would not be surprised if both Barkley and RLC start, but would be very surprised if both play 90, as at least one of them will be needed at the weekend. 

Hopefully McEachran gets a go in the Jorginho/Fabregas no.4 role as the technically gifted but slight deep midfielder. I'd also love to see Ampadu in midfield as a no.6.

Otherwise it's a shame we don't have another AM to allow Willian and Pedro to have a complete break. I guess Moses already has a loan/sale arranged for January.

I see the donkey gets a runout today

Chelsea

• 13Caballero
  • 21Zappacosta
  • 27Christensen
  • 44Ampadu
  • 33Emerson
  • 8Barkley
  • 4Fàbregas
  • 12Loftus-Cheek
  • 22Willian
  • 29Morata