• Current Donation Goals

I was going to post something about being bored, but that free kick from Willy changed my mind :)

By the way if anyone else is watching this, Morata has been awful, and just as I write this Ampadu puts the ball into his own net 1-

Donkey off injured...

we are so slow, CHO seems scared to attack the full back, every time he gets the ball he passes sideways or backwards

So Morata twists his knee and goes off. Giroud on now. Let's hope he doesn't get injured too.

1-1 at HT. Willian doing his best upfront. Piss-poor defending from Ampadu for their goal.

Caballero pulling off a nice save to keep things level.

Loftus-Cheek looks half-asleep. Someone needs to prod him.

Bit of a yawn fest. But a good insight into why Sarri chooses certain players and overlooks others.

Owen reckons it could a medial ligament injury for Morata. Could be out for a month at least I guess if that's the case. Busiest few football months of the year coming up and a crucial crucial period.... and we are left with one 32 year old striker.  Tbh we are idiots.  A dead rubber  and we risking Morata and now Giroud. 

8 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

So Morata twists his knee and goes off. Giroud on now. Let's hope he doesn't get injured too.

1-1 at HT. Willian doing his best upfront. Piss-poor defending from Ampadu for their goal.

Caballero pulling off a nice save to keep things level.

Loftus-Cheek looks half-asleep. Someone needs to prod him.

Bit of a yawn fest. But a good insight into why Sarri chooses certain players and overlooks others.

Last sentence unfair. Dead rubber with zero to play for,  freezing night in eastern Europe. Not ideal environment to make a big impression. 

Their second goal though was a beauty, but answer me this is the pitch just awful or is it me?

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Their second goal though was a beauty, but answer me this is the pitch just awful or is it me?

Pitch is bad and their goal was sublime. 

Hudson Odoi just might have it. Interesting player.