• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Brighton 1 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Brighton at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 13:30, Sunday, 16th December, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

Good side Brighton , good manager , well organised with a striker who actually knows where the goal is .

You have to wonder about another game on the back of Thursday nights , I'm sure the PGMOL will pick a ref with a rep for being intimidated by a partizan atmosphere .

Where's Chris Foy when they need him?

If it's Kevin Friend we may as well not bother going.

paulw66   
8 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Good side Brighton , good manager , well organised with a striker who actually knows where the goal is .

You have to wonder about another game on the back of Thursday nights , I'm sure the PGMOL will pick a ref with a rep for being intimidated by a partizan atmosphere .

How many of Thursday's starters will play on Sunday? 1 or 2 max. 

8 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

How many of Thursday's starters will play on Sunday? 1 or 2 max. 

I still think the travel etc takes a toll , we shall see .

johnboy   
On 14/12/2018 at 7:09 AM, Mark Kelly said:

On 14/12/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mark Kelly said:

First of 6 matches out of 8 that are not on TV.  Gone and got myself a Chelsea TV subscription.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mark Kelly said:

So none of the starters on Thursday will start today.  What an intriguing insight.  You may well be right.  :)

Edited by Droy was my hero

Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta (c), Rudiger, David Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Hazard, Willian.

Subs: Caballero, Emerson, Christensen, Fabregas, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Giroud.

Brighton: Ryan, Montoya, Balogun, Dunk (c), Bernardo, Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, March, Gross, Murray.

Subs: Steele, Bruno, Bong, Bissouma, Kayal, Andone, Locadia.