• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 AFC Bournemouth 0

7 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Have to say that I've never understood this attitude. I want to win every game, in every competition, and always have. 

I’m normally with you, but that is one crappy draw. 

6 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

I’m normally with you, but that is one crappy draw. 

Well it may not be what you wanted, but there was only weak team left amongst the 4. If you get to the last 4 of a knockout competition then you can expect to have to play some strong teams. I don’t think Spurs will be regarding us as a pushover either, despite the latest result between us.

Edited by PeteRobbo

31 minutes ago, chara said:

OK..I'm sorry but was very disappointed by the  game.Not bad but really just blah...not one to get on bandwagons but getting a little worried about Sarri on a long term.

Again we  have a reasonable squad but not a great one...and I am beginning to worry that things may not improve.

This game should have been over by halftime and it took a scrappy goal mouth bing bang and a deflection.

Four minutes injury time?,,where did that come from?

Sorry Droy..time for Fabragas to quietly ease away..not that he can't contribute but doesn't effect the game enough..RLC?..I still need to be convinced..and Christennson should be sold for as much as we can get.

Chara, we will stumble and bumble our way through the rest of this season, occasionally looking good, occasionally looking poor and often looking just about ok ( like today) .  We just need to end up with one more point than Arsenal and I will be as happy as a sand boy ( whatever the hell a sand boy is).  For me RLC is one of the few positives but we are nearly in Jan and he has started just one PL game so how do  know how he will look in full strength squad . If we lose Hazard it will be a dark day. 

• Like 1

kev61   

Who really cares who we got in the semi's?  - if it was a competition we played our second string by and large, then yes it would be an achievement if we won it - but it is a worthless competition that requires youth and fringe players to get any sort of joy out of winning it.

JaneB   
53 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

He's left the building, Jane. Not before time, it has to be said.........:).

Ok well I can't pretend that I'm not relieved after some of his stuff tonight and in the past. Sad.

Edited by JaneB

kev61   
5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ok well I can't pretend that I'm not relieved after some of his stuff tonight and in the past. Sad.

Not trying to defend him,but have you ever thought he might be someone in crisis?.

chara   
41 minutes ago, kev61 said:

And there's me thinking we played well with no stand out liabilities for a change.

We were OK  but that really is not good enough...B'mouth are not a "bad" side but really 1-0 left so much to be desired.The Kepa made a very good save and Boroc made at least three but that's what they are there for...

kev61   
3 minutes ago, chara said:

We were OK  but that really is not good enough...B'mouth are not a "bad" side but really 1-0 left so much to be desired.The Kepa made a very good save and Boroc made at least three but that's what they are there for...

We were a shambles against Brighton very less so tonight.

chara   
28 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Chara, we will stumble and bumble our way through the rest of this season, occasionally looking good, occasionally looking poor and often looking just about ok ( like today) .  We just need to end up with one more point than Arsenal and I will be as happy as a sand boy ( whatever the hell a sand boy is).  For me RLC is one of the few positives but we are nearly in Jan and he has started just one PL game so how do  know how he will look in full strength squad . If we lose Hazard it will be a dark day. 

Agree absolutely...I think that is why I am getting an "itchy" feeling about the Sarri regime ...will additions to the squad help?

Who knows?..hope I am not ahead of a curve about Sarri as I want/wanted him to succeed.  

JaneB   
22 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Not trying to defend him,but have you ever thought he might be someone in crisis?.

I didn't ask for him to be excluded Kev. I'm not even sure he didn't leave of his own accord.

If he is in crisis then I hope he gets the help he needs because he certainly wasn't doing himself any favours on here.