• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 AFC Bournemouth 0

paulw66   
24 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Pusilic might be one, if it comes to a choice between us and Liverpool.

We were 5th last season and not in the CL, yet this season if we achieve the semi's of the first cup competition it looks like we still have the winning mentality.

Surely if that were the case, he would look at the league table, and the CL draw, to make a more informed decision? 

If Pulisic choses us over Liverpool, it will have zero to do with the league cup 

5 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The forum is going to become very complicated if we're all illiterate! 

Wibble! 

Yeh. I put it down to the fact that I don't drink enough!

Would play a second team for this and in the semi's, if however we get to the fine we may as well go all out to win the thing! A cup at that stage of the season is usually a boost and it would mean Sarri's first silverware, which can't be a bad thing. Tonight I think we'll see something similar to:

Caballero

Zappacosta Christesen Cahill Emerson

Barkley Fabregas RLC

Pedro Giroud CHO

Bench: Bulka, Ampadu, Azpilicueta, Kante, Willian, Moses, Hazard

I think it'll be a score draw and then pens and who knows at that point. As always, COME ON CHELS!

Ham   

Jim White feeling the need to say to Chris Kirkland "Chelsea fans will need to be very careful with what they sing tonight".  I wouldn't mind but he'd just finished discussing Arsenal v Spuds without any mention of their fans or bananas.

EFFING TOOL. 

• Like 1

Do not see the need to play Dave over Zappa for this one. Maybe he will be off through the exit door along with Cahill, Moses and DD come January. 

Looks like we are going to make a big effort to win the cup then. Hope it doesn't derail our league form. One of the most disappointing line ups of the season for me, I could understand playing some first 11 in the first few games of the EL but I'm really not fussed about the Haribo Cup tbh I just dont see the point of it when there are far more important challenges. Would have been good to see what CHO could do against prem opposition in a tram with a lot of first teamers in it.

16 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jim White feeling the need to say to Chris Kirkland "Chelsea fans will need to be very careful with what they sing tonight".  I wouldn't mind but he'd just finished discussing Arsenal v Spuds without any mention of their fans or bananas.

EFFING TOOL. 

It's just as well there isn't a campaign isn't it ?