• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 AFC Bournemouth 0

6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Or even ignoramus gorman (u is...)

Nicely put ma'am.

Worst draw for us. Really did not need Spuds as they will put out a decent team. 

Edited by Conte Kante

chara   

OK..I'm sorry but was very disappointed by the  game.Not bad but really just blah...not one to get on bandwagons but getting a little worried about Sarri on a long term.

Again we  have a reasonable squad but not a great one...and I am beginning to worry that things may not improve.

This game should have been over by halftime and it took a scrappy goal mouth bing bang and a deflection.

Four minutes injury time?,,where did that come from?

Sorry Droy..time for Fabragas to quietly ease away..not that he can't contribute but doesn't effect the game enough..RLC?..I still need to be convinced..and Christennson should be sold for as much as we can get.

So we have to beat Spurs twice and Man City to win the Rumbeliws Cup? Not exactly an incentive is it. I would genuinely rather we just pulled out and rested players at this point.

10 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

I would genuinely rather we just pulled out and rested players at this point.

Have to say that I've never understood this attitude. I want to win every game, in every competition, and always have. 

kev61   
21 minutes ago, chara said:

OK..I'm sorry but was very disappointed by the  game.Not bad but really just blah...not one to get on bandwagons but getting a little worried about Sarri on a long term.

Again we  have a reasonable squad but not a great one...and I am beginning to worry that things may not improve.

This game should have been over by halftime and it took a scrappy goal mouth bing bang and a deflection.

Four minutes injury time?,,where did that come from?

Sorry Droy..time for Fabragas to quietly ease away..not that he can't contribute but doesn't effect the game enough..RLC?..I still need to be convinced..and Christennson should be sold for as much as we can get.

And there's me thinking we played well with no stand out liabilities for a change.