• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

chelboy   

45 mins of Willian proving why his numbers are low year in year out. Its either poor execution or poor decision making. Sometimes even both. Full backs have been making poor runs constantly running in field giving us no width. When they need to overlap they usually are a couple steps behind where they should be and that is slowing down the game. Kovacic and Kante combo is not needed when playing against defensive teams. Ruben should be starting either in the front 3 or mid. No way should he be on the bench in such a game. Barely created anything. Leicester have been absolutely awful too. 

• Like 2

Holymoly   

Another frustrating game to add to the list... Wolves, Brighton, Bournemouth... Without a bona fide striker we have to walk the ball into the net. God I hope someone will materialise in January.

Panda   

I missed the first twenty minutes, but I thought we looked quite good. The problem is the same though: poor finishing in the final third. Willian just seems to have real problems in front of goal and Pedro seems to continuously run into trouble.

It's a game like this that needs someone in the midfield three who poses in actual goal threat. Would like to see Loftus-Cheek come on for that reason.

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

45 mins of Willian proving why his numbers are low year in year out. Its either poor execution or poor decision making. Sometimes even both. Full backs have been making poor runs constantly running in field giving us no width. When they need to overlap they usually are a couple steps behind where they should be and that is slowing down the game. Kovacic and Kante combo is not needed when playing against defensive teams. Ruben should be starting either in the front 3 or mid. No way should he be on the bench in such a game. Barely created anything. Leicester have been absolutely awful too. 

There should be no way Ruben should be on the bench after the way he played on Wednesday in any regard.  Sarri must have watched a different game to me.

Hmm. Couple of good chances. Hazard should've scored and Willian just seemed to mentally collapse in front of goal.

Lots of intricate passing and possession but not much to get excited about.

Loftus-Cheek might shake things up a bit. Willian looking like he needs a break.

A striker would be useful in January. Sarri sending a not-so-subtle message to the Board lately by not picking one.