• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

ripz   

absolute shower of shite, no clue how to create, attack or score. Did Giroud even have a shot at goal? We need two goals, where is Pedro.... on the sideline, get in the fcking box.

Boring and predictable, same old crap week in week out.  Our style of play seems to be becoming weaker as the weeks pass not stronger.

Kezza   

It's a project in progress. At least we can string passes together now. Chances creation and finishing should come. Only concern now is dropping outside top 4.

All on Sarri. Persist with **** like Willian and Kovacic and this is the result. Maybe we’d lose a few possession percentage points by playing RLC and Barkley but we’d score more goals and look a lot less insipid. 

Special mention to Alonso and Azpi, two of the worst attacking fullbacks in the league currently. Hopeless. 

• Like 1

Panda   

Our players just look so mentally weak. Seriously, contrast them with the Leicester players today who defended like absolute lions and gave our midfield no time whatsoever in the second half (although we kind of helped them by giving them the ball). I don't know what to suggest. We've not had a genuine fight in this team since we lost Terry and Costa.

It also always seems to go wrong about the 60th minute until the end of the game. I don't think that's a coincidence. Something is up with this squad (or at least those regularly playing) and it needs to be sorted if we want to get top four this season.

I know some will just blame Sarri but frankly I'm not sure what he can do if we've got players that just fold under the slightest pressure.

chelboy   

Awful from start to finish. It got worse as the game went on. I like what Sarri is trying to bring here but if he can not use a 22 man squad well or rotate well enough in the PL then the board has to be really questioned about the appointment . His squad management is poor. Kante and  Kovacic should never be starting together in such games. Give the two other full backs PL mins which they are crying out for. If CHO can not get mins in this team with the way Willian is playing then I worry about how Sarri will use younger players. Next game I really would drop Pedro and Willian after that.  RLC, Zappa, Barkley, Emerson and CHO, 3 of those 5 could have started today as well as using the other 2 as subs . Some players looked tired out there today and I am not surprised . The intensity of a PL game is much more than Europa group stage or small cup games. You have to rotate in the PL especially in this month.  Really poor squad management for someone at this level. 

Piss poor.

Complete lack of incisiveness. Its like we’d rather pass the ball 8 times to achieve what we could do in 2 or 3  

Willian is not good enough for this team. He takes way too long to make decisions and his final ball is poor. 

I generally like Pedro’s energy and his ability to keep the ball in tight spaces, but today he was awful. 

We have no goal threat from midfield. When Kante, Kova and Jorginho play there’s no goals there. I think they’ve averaged a goal a season each over the last 3 years. So clearly they are not going to get us goals. This is a huge problem.

We overcomplicate things and we’re nowhere near direct enough. We can’t cross or cut the ball back intelligently. 

We still have some real kinks to work out and I know that’s to be expected. These are observations generally across the first half of the season, not just today. 

I’d really love to see us ship out Morata and Willian and spend that £80/100m on freshening up our front line with one world class player to play with Hazard/Pedro/RLC/Giroud/CHO. 

Not playing without a striker makes sense if your strikers are Giroud and Morata.

Which means everyone else has to step up.

Hazard, Willian and Alonso miss clear chances. Vardy scores from his. 

That's what it came down to. If you don't score you're vulnerable to the counterattack.

Leicester did what they had to.

But they needed us to mess up. 

And we made a right pig's ear of it today.

Ham   

I thought Leicester were a disgrace for a PL team. 9-0-1 formation. Hoof it to Vardy. 

Anti-football. 

Couldn't do any worse then giving Alonso a chance at centre forward, he's hit the woodwork 5 times this season but sarri will continue to pick his 11 from his fav 15, run them into the ground and we will collapse by March