• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Vicarage Road, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30, Wednesday, 26th December, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

We seem to have a team that can play for 55 minutes. So if I was Watford, I would park the bus for 55 minutes and then counter attack a couple of times and win it in the second half. Simple.

It is time for Sarri to start making some tough calls. 

Arrizabalaga

Azpilicueta Rüdiger Luiz Emerson

Kanté  Fabregas  Loftus-Cheek

Pedro    Giroud    Hazard

I said before the season started that lack of goalscores will kill us. So far that is what's been killing us. That must be a priority over the next two windows - GOALS. 

kev61   

Arri 

Azpi  Rudiger  Chtrisensen  Emerson

Kante.

Willian  Kovacic  Hazard    CHO.

Giroud

Bison   

I went to this fixture last season and haven't been to a game since. They have improved a lot since then and we're not much better. I can't see where the goals are going to come from.

Jasonb   

Watford are a physical team hope our chaps are ready to face this challenge.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see RLC start as one of the front three.

Arkie   

My team .

kepa-Luiz-Rudi-azpi -Emerson-rlc-Jorginho-Kante-Barkley -morata-hazard

Giroud to start would be a disaster ,terrible footballer. Absolute statue 

Edited by Arkie

The referee is Martin Atkinson so he'll be "allowing the game to flow" -SKY /MOTD 

Which translates to letting Watford kick Hazard , Willian and Pedro all afternoon.

We'll be lucky to get out of here with a full side uninjured players and a point .

Arkie   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The referee is Martin Atkinson so he'll be "allowing the game to flow" -SKY /MOTD 

Which translates to letting Watford kick Hazard , Willian and Pedro all afternoon.

We'll be lucky to get out of here with a full side uninjured players and a point .

That's interesting observation. I myself noticed recent EPL trend of going back in time. Where most of the fouls go unpunished. And I am talking about fouls on players like Eden, Willian and Pedro, who break at speed on counter. Why opposition players go unbooked for that? They defiantly prevent a goal scoring opportunity. No wonder our counter attacks don't work.