• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

Personally I don't think we should have signed him as I have never rated him and still don't, but I went for someone who is physical and can run to go up top; I think me picking him to play there is making me realise more and more that we have got a serious lack of quality at the club.

Me too was not very convinced. I thought after settling into the team he would then go the next level up and show what he is capable of. It may just be that he has already done that. 

Leo91   

Can't really grumble. Watford would have been kicking themselves for going in at HT behind. A more clinical team would have scored two against us. 

Sorry Ball. 

Kante and Luiz going for that corner was sad to watch. 

Can't see Sarri surviving this season if we carry on like this. 

Players don't look convinced by his tactics. His team selection and set up is baffling.

He's just allowing things to drift. Scary to watch at times.

So Rudiger is out talking big after the Leicester defeat and then he shows up today producing his worst 45 mins in a Chelsea shirt (that I can remember, maybe Roma away last season was his worst come to think about it).  

We are lacking leaders alright. 

Can only agree with the rest of you. Too slow, too many triangles and not enough attacking intent. 

Blue Rod   

I can see why Sarri wants to sign Higuan. He would fit nicely into this style of play. He would not just come with cigars and smoking jacket. He'd also grab himself a hammock.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Sorry Ball. 

Kante and Luiz going for that corner was sad to watch. 

Can't see Sarri surviving this season if we carry on like this. 

Players don't look convinced by his tactics. His team selection and set up is baffling.

He's just allowing things to drift. Scary to watch at times.

Luiz shouldn't be playing for us, we need to aim higher than some crazy midfielder who didn't make it in midfield so left Brazil as a centre back.

Kante should be vocal enough to get a teammate to mark someone who's too big.

The players I think are too convinced and too comfortable, they have a softy in charge that pats them on the back for trying and playing 3 million 5 yard passes each game.

The club wanted this style, they wanted to replace a winning mentality by working hard, with tiki-taka football that doesn't win anything yet might just get get us a top 4 finish if we're lucky...we're the new Arsenal.

Blue Rod   

Jorginho's lack of strength on the ball and lack of ability to move with the ball or dribbling skills means that he hurries some of his passes often leading to us conceding possession. Just standing and pinging little easy passes would not do.