• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'm sure he believes it.  Whether he realises how silly it sounds, not so sure.

A master class of kettle, pot,black!You'r a snipe Droy,you cosy up to people that  you think will get you brownie points and you lampoon people that know more about football in their wee finger - sorry Michael I never mean to get personal but this guy takes the biscuit

kev61   
11 minutes ago, kev61 said:

A master class of kettle, pot,black!You'r a snipe Droy,you cosy up to people that  you think will get you brownie points and you lampoon people that know more about football in their wee finger - sorry Michael I never mean to get personal but this guy takes the biscuit

And just for the record I will never put anyone on ignore - even he made a good point about ogs for Utd being saf's puppet.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

There's no sign that he will, or that he's even contemplating the possibility. But even if he does, so what? He'll simply sell to another very rich individual because that'll be the only kind of person (I.e., very, very rich) who could afford to buy the club and facilities from him. The new owner may have a different approach, but little would change, imo.

How rich is Mike Ashley? 🙈

9 hours ago, Ham said:

How rich is Mike Ashley? 🙈

Fortunately for us, not rich enough! 😉