• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

We have to win. All over rivals are picking up points. This is a big game against a good side. Let's see if we have the metal.

With City falling apart, maybe its gonna be Chelsea, City and Arsenal fighting it out for 3rd and 4th places.

I’d settle for a win right about now. Dont really care about scorelines or performances per se. 

We were doing well last season also under Conte until about the New Year mark and then we started dropping like an anchor. Got to say, the slide seems to have started a whole lot sooner under Sarri.

Just 3 points will be fine for me.. I dont need any great scorelines like the Liverpool or Spurs games today.

jones   

No way Spurs will keep this form up. 70% of their team had zero summer break. Liverpool are now favourites, let’s see how that will affect them. Regardless, they will both finish above us, we must hope to God City wakes up and do the job.

Arsenal is our only competitor this year. 4th place was and is the target. It’s gonna be tight until the end. 

Question is whether Sarri will be allowed to continue if we finish fifth.

Edited by jones

Same team again does he want to be sacked by the end of the season hopefully I’m wrong and the team puts in a good performance but can’t see it 2-1 Watford 

Well he’s officially lost the plot. Unchanged team? RLC better be injured! 

Edit: 

Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Pedro, Hazard, Willian 

Subs: Caballero, Emerson, Cahill, Fabregas, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi and Giroud. 

Edited by The_Ghost

Just now, The_Ghost said:

Well he’s officially lost the plot. Unchanged team? RLC better be injured! 

If he’s not and I was him I would be asking to leave . seems no matter how bad your form is he won’t drop his favorites 

Ham   

A clear message to the board about our striking options. 

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

A clear message to the board about our striking options. 

Defensive midfielder incoming !