• Current Donation Goals

Arkie   
3 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

We're finishing fifth, aren't we.

With manager making this type of decisions ? Yes

13 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

If he’s not and I was him I would be asking to leave . seems no matter how bad your form is he won’t drop his favorites 

started 4, subbed on in 4 of the last 8.  So what is his problem?

kev61   

Have enemies of Abramovich left traces of novachoc on the managers door handle that,after time renders the manager insane?

chelboy   

Awful. Whatever the result you can not keep the same 11 when you have so many games in one period. I am really worried about Sarri. His lack of rotation is a massive flaw. 

chara   

OK.as Droy posted a while back..most regulars don't post during a game..like Droy my tv is downstairs and me PC upstairs ..wonder how game posters watch and type? Anyway to Watford.... Sarri has very little choice in his selection..by that I mean really no difference how he mixes it up..same old same old whoever plays... Giroud ? not really..doesn't ease the front line burdens and the hope that three "tricky" players confuse the Watford defence..yeah right..could happen....

Caught between thinking Sarri needs a bedding in time and his own choice of players as opposed to "inherited" players..and think get rid before too much damage is done...leaning towards the second option..worry about losing Zola but is that logical?

Think will be a repeat of last years debacle but then again having watched Chelsea for a long long time anything could happen but have no feeling of confidence especially if we go to the old attacking ploy of turning a corner into a throw in..you know..short corner then forced out for the throw in..heady stuff..

Pre match nerves of course but no "spidey" tingle for a win..Have we come to this/..worried about Watford?9Brighton Huddersfield and so on)

chara   

Ps..bet the Watford defenders are giggling in the dressing room....no different if Morata or Giraud started..maybe open hysteria!!!

Willian, Kovacic and Alonso should’ve been dropped a while ago, to get picked after the Leicester game is unbelievable. 

• Like 2