• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

^ Conte didn't want his 'perfect son-in-law'?! 

Apparently not .

Not as first choice . 

Although I'm only going on the reported evidence as spoken by the player in question  and not the gut feel of some mysterious person on the internet .

And his sidekick.

22 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not as first choice . 

No doubt that is why he demands to go to RM...
Not as first choice - what kind of point is that?  

50 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm sorry to have to report that on 21 minutes in the Spurs game at Cardiff the entire away and sang "Y#d army". 

No,  doesn't count.  It's like bricks thrown at the Man City coach, not worth reporting, not worth Policing.  No agenda for it.
Lets see this week just how many mentions the press make of last time City rolled up at Anfield....

But  https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/every-supporter-should-celebrate-if-liverpool-triumph-f8m3677js

Every supporter should celebrate if Liverpool triumph

henry winter, chief football writer

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F70a

Just how naive can you get - does he not know what real football supporters think?  
Don't click the link, Murdoch will only ask you for money.

17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No doubt that is why he demands to go to RM...
Not as first choice - what kind of point is that?  

Every player he asked the board for , in one way or the other,  the board in their "wisdom" screwed it up and in turn rewarded Conte by not getting him who he wanted and instead got someone a bit like them . As in , plays professional football has one functioning leg.

Not once which is perhaps forgivable , but , every single time .

No wonder he didn't sign his extension 

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Every player he asked the board for , in one way or the other,  the board in their "wisdom" screwed it up and in turn rewarded Conte by not getting him who he wanted and instead got someone a bit like them . As in , plays professional football has one functioning leg.

Only Zaffo has a more contorted version of what happened.

45 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Only Zaffo has a more contorted version of what happened.

At least two of us are right then .

Anyway , who's word am I going to believe ?

The bloke who won the Scudetto three times in a row , the Premier League and the FA cup or some bloke off the internet with a pseudonym ?

Edited by Mark Kelly

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/13/manchester-city-left-bemused-police-admit-no-arrests-five-months/

Manchester City have been left bemused after Merseyside Police revealed they had failed to make a single arrest more than five months after City’s coach was attacked on its way into Anfield for the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final in April.

28 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The bloke who won the Scudetto three times in a row , the Premier League and the FA cup or some bloke off the internet with a pseudonym ?

Your the guy who thinks Sarri didn't want Jorginho because that is what he said.  How do I know how you make your choices.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Your the guy who thinks Sarri didn't want Jorginho because that is what he said.  How do I know how you make your choices.

Dear God .

I've broken him.

Edited by Mark Kelly

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Post of the year

...so far!

6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Post of the year

...so far!

I dare say Conte said it in the Guardian.  That'll be why you believe he didn't want all those guys from Italy the board bought him.