• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Southampton 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Southampton at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45  Wednesday, 2nd January, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

Ham   

I believe it's a 19:45 ko. 

Giroud hat trick 

0-0 draw. 

• Haha 1

chara   

Soton's red card maybe was a mistake from the ref not realizing it was Chelsea they face next!!

5 minutes ago, chara said:

Soton's red card maybe was a mistake from the ref not realizing it was Chelsea they face next!!

No it was just a nice way for the refs to even up the "unfair decisions" with the game 4-1 and finished. Man U get to complain a bit, no harm done.

Not really looking forward to this one owing to the injuries. I thinknit is safe to say Pedro and Giroud are out whilst it is also likely that Cesc, RLC and CHO will not be fit either. 

As result, I think the team will be as follows: 

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso 

Kante Jorginho Kovacic 

Willian Morata Hazard

Subs: Willy, Christensen, Zappa, Emerson, Barkley, Amapadu, Moses (?), 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Conte Kante said:

Not really looking forward to this one owing to the injuries. I thinknit is safe to say Pedro and Giroud are out whilst it is also likely that Cesc, RLC and CHO will not be fit either. 

If all 5 are missing, we are really down to bare bones in attack. 

12 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If all 5 are missing, we are really down to bare bones in attack. 

We've been understrength up front all season - 28 players and still light up front.  This year's addition a 17 year old and perhaps RLC playing out of position(or I'd say in the right position).