• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Southampton 0

Ham   

Fuming with the officials again. Vincent Tan had the right idea.

Red shirts and we win that 2-0 assuming the penalty goes on. 

Pure fraud from the PGMOL. 

Rob B   
Just now, Bob Singleton said:

One positive to come out of that was Ruben's performance. I think that was it.

Really??

I’m a big fan of RLC but thought he was poor tonight. Decision-making and lack of movement off the ball

Not as poor as Hazard and Willian mind you

kev61   
3 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Still should play Alonso or even Luiz as a striker

I would have given moses a go - but yes Alonso is slow as a left back but he seems to come alive in or around the box and I get the feeling he is mentally strong.Christ there is no risk,except if Morata was benched for a long time you would be lucky to get a handful of rice for him on the open market.

Would have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch, but because we are wearing blue definitely not a pen?

As for this match, its like watching groundhog day all huff and puff and no end product and until we have two full backs that can get up and down the wings and actually cross a ball, as well as a striker who knows how to put away the ball in the net, this unfortunately will not change.

I have said this before, fourth place is going to be a very difficult proposition for us this season and even more so now that Man U have started to get into mix.

4 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Really??

I’m a big fan of RLC but thought he was poor tonight. Decision-making and lack of movement off the ball

Not as poor as Hazard and Willian mind you

Yeah definitely poor with his movement off the ball. Sarris mentioned it as well. 

When we were pressing high second half and working possession you would have to say that RLC and Morata were the only 2 players who werent seeing a lot of the ball.

As for the game, personally I felt we lost impetus with Barkley coming off. Should have been Jorginho coming off but we all know that Sarri is biased towards him.

Too many players not contributing. Willian and Alonso are crap, but why does Azpi get away with awful crosses and terrible passing in the final third? Barkley and Jorginho too. 

Goals have dried up, if we’re not careful we’ll start leaking them too and Sarri will be done. 

If we don’t sign a striker we are ****ed. 

Well, that was ****.

Haven't seen a replay but Morata looked cleary onside from where I was sat.

Alonso just has to stay on his feet. It's one of those that you would be absolutely fuming if it was given against us so can't complain but have seen worse given recently.

Sarri needs to have a think about trying something a bit different in games like these, we need to be quicker and more direct. We also desperately need to bring a striker in.

13 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Morata and Alonso shocking again today. 

Luiz MoM and Fabregas needs to be starting ahead of Barkley and Kovacic. Loftus-Cheek impressive again. 

As I stated in July - we lack goals and this is what's hampering us. 

****!

Thats a bit harsh on Ross IMO. Thought he moved the ball on quickly as possible and tired towards the end.

Commentators criticized him as well for being too “safe” but I do believe that Ross is criticized more than most because he is English at times. I mean, 90% of the time he looks more purposeful than Kovacic, Jorginho and Kante.