• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

MotM  Hudson-Odoi

Offers far more than Willian on the right... can beat players, gets to the bye-line and crosses. If the other attacking players get in the box a bit more often, we really ought to be scoring more regularly (look at how many goals City, Liverpool and Spurs get from crosses or cut backs!)

Amen to that Bob, but I'm nervous about CHO's prospects of staying with us. How ridiculous that is! It's an absolute no-brainer that he should stay and be playing already far more than he does, as well as RLC and Ampadu I reckon.

Kezza   

Still can't understand why we won't keep Fabregas while we are going after Higuain. At least be consistent in that department and go for a younger striker. If players over 30 is not the club's thing.

Ham   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Amen to that Bob, but I'm nervous about CHO's prospects of staying with us. How ridiculous that is! It's an absolute no-brainer that he should stay and be playing already far more than he does, as well as RLC and Ampadu I reckon.

If the club can't see that CHO makes more sense to our future than Willian, we are in trouble.

Stim   

Whats the point of crosses when you play hazard as false 9

Just now, Ham said:

If the club can't see that CHO makes more sense to our future than Willian, we are in trouble.

Certainly and it's not just about the future for me. He should be playing now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stim said:

None, so don't play him there then.

Gutted for Ruben. Ome of our best players before being forced off.

Very pleased for CHO. With most wingers out for a few games is this going to be his chance? Bloody hope so. 

Ampadu and Emerson also having good games. 

Blue Rod   
4 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

MotM  Hudson-Odoi

Offers far more than Willian on the right... can beat players, gets to the bye-line and crosses. If the other attacking players get in the box a bit more often, we really ought to be scoring more regularly (look at how many goals City, Liverpool and Spurs get from crosses or cut backs!)

And he makes it look so easy; beats his man, looks up, and swings his boot. Every cross I have seen from him has the right pace, height and placement. I really don't know what Sarri is watching. 

A player who can beat his man in the wide area and put in a good cross is such an indispensable weapon to have, Sarriball or not. 

• Like 2

chelboy   
15 minutes ago, Ham said:

Because our squad is becoming decimated.

I feel this is down to some players being over worked. While some others do not play at all and come into a game lacking match fitness. Ampudu was limping towards the end and CHO had cramp at the end too. In previous games I have seen Christensen and Emerson also limp. Hazard looked like he was on an empty tank since he came on. Its just mostly poor rotation I think. 

Edited by chelboy

3 minutes ago, Stim said:

Maybe if we played Callum more often, we wouldn't be so desperate to find a new striker or play with a false 9