• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

10 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I think "the great authorty" planked the remote as punishment for last night.

Ah!

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

At Monaco, and I'm speculating here, but he'll probably be on around £250k/week with NO tax to pay, and with a lengthy contract in his pocket... even if he was playing every week, we couldn't afford that for a player his age.

Firstly I was pleased to have been wrong about an upset. 

Cesc could take a 50% pay cut and bottom line, be no worse off if he ends up at Monaco. 

I only saw the last 30 minutes of the second half and it looked a pedestrian affair. Morata straight down the tunnel when he went off and Fabregas close to/or in tears.

Odd really, the one who clearly wants to stay, has to go and the other one doesn't seem to care too much either way.

1 minute ago, East Lower said:

Firstly I was pleased to have been wrong about an upset. 

Cesc could take a 50% pay cut and bottom line, be no worse off if he ends up at Monaco. 

I only saw the last 30 minutes of the second half and it looked a pedestrian affair. Morata straight down the tunnel when he went off and Fabregas close to/or in tears.

Odd really, the one who clearly wants to stay, has to go and the other one doesn't seem to care too much either way.

I'm guessing , seeing as he was on a hat trick Morata didn't want to come off ?

Anyone else notice Cesc giving Morata four or five clips round the earole when he didn't celebrate after scoring his first?

Also dknt recall seeing Jane B on her for a few days, hope she isn't taking the news of his departure badly and gone into hiding.

Happy for the win. Good peformances from all of the young players - Ampadu, CHO, RLC and Christensen. They all deserve to get more games.

Call me harsh, but I dont really want a striker that scores so infrequently that he nearly bursts into tears when he does...

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

Great stuff. Thanks Ham.

4 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Anyone else notice Cesc giving Morata four or five clips round the earole when he didn't celebrate after scoring his first?

Also dknt recall seeing Jane B on her for a few days, hope she isn't taking the news of his departure badly and gone into hiding.

Yeh, she's not been on here for a while now.

33 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm guessing , seeing as he was on a hat trick Morata didn't want to come off ?

Or he's a bit of a sulky git.

27 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

And I'm guessing my guess is the more likely scenario.

GURJ SS   

Not seen the game yet but...

Winger puts ball into the box and a striker scores, who would have thought it.