• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

kev61   

The team as a jigsaw puzzle doesn't fit with the players we have - Fabregas will not hold a place in my heart - he was ok for us but was offloaded by Barcelona for a reason.I wish him well and the money he will get in his final years.

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

The team as a jigsaw puzzle doesn't fit with the players we have - Fabregas will not hold a place in my heart - he was ok for us but was offloaded by Barcelona for a reason.I wish him well and the money he will get in his final years.

Incredibly harsh. 

Fabregas has been a high quality servant for us and one of the few lights in this team for the last few seasons together with Hazard. 

That he has played so little and is allowed to leave is disgraceful. A player like him can create a goal out of nothing. This version of Chelsea has screamed out for such a player all season. For me the best starting XI we could have used this season would have been to swap Kovacic for Fabregas. 

kev61   

You would swap Kovacic for Fabregas? entirely different players and influence on the pitch.I would have Kovacic many times over than Fabregas but that's just opinions.

Rob B   

We might have been punished a bit more defensively for having Fabregas in the team over Kovacic, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind he would have contributed much, much more in an attacking sense.

kev61   
29 minutes ago, Rob B said:

We might have been punished a bit more defensively for having Fabregas in the team over Kovacic, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind he would have contributed much, much more in an attacking sense.

2 muchs and an absolutely it must be true.

Rob B   
2 hours ago, kev61 said:

2 muchs and an absolutely it must be true.

You disagree that Fabregas would contribute much more to our attacking game over Kovacic then?

I like Kova by the way, but it can’t have gone unnoticed that we are struggling to break teams down at the moment 

Sciatika   

I thought Cesc's forward passes were a major factor in our attacking threat along with width and crosses from CHO, Zappacosta and Emerson. I like watching wide players taking on defenders.

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

You would swap Kovacic for Fabregas? entirely different players and influence on the pitch.I would have Kovacic many times over than Fabregas but that's just opinions.

Yea and yes and no. I would absolutely swap Kovacic for Fabregas and yes, they are entirely different players. One is a player who offers nothing going forward and only play between the lines in the middle third, whereas the other can create a goal out of nothing from anywhere on the pitch. 

No to the third is a no to your claim that you’d pick Kovacic many times over Fabregas. I can’t see why? For me Kovacic is a #6 and hence Kante’s understudy. 

7 hours ago, Rob B said:

Quite. Two assists from Kovacic and he still starts most of our games. Not sure what Sarri is thinking... 

Blue Rod   
On 05/01/2019 at 5:25 PM, kev61 said:

Yep it's a dying art like heading the ball.

Apparently, UEFA plans to replace  the traiditional crossing with the Robona, while FIFA wants players to try Higuita's scorpion kick in place of headers. That is why Mr Sarri did not look impressed by either goal of yesterday. 

kev61   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

Yea and yes and no. I would absolutely swap Kovacic for Fabregas and yes, they are entirely different players. One is a player who offers nothing going forward and only play between the lines in the middle third, whereas the other can create a goal out of nothing from anywhere on the pitch. 

No to the third is a no to your claim that you’d pick Kovacic many times over Fabregas. I can’t see why? For me Kovacic is a #6 and hence Kante’s understudy. 

Quite. Two assists from Kovacic and he still starts most of our games. Not sure what Sarri is thinking... 

It's fascinating how we see things  totally  differently.I mean I don't see anything remotely funny about Ricky Gervais but apparently he is a real hoot with most people.