• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

Recommended Posts

Looks to be Fabregas' final game for Chelsea, which I'm personally gutted about. I think he can offer so much for us for at least another 2/3 seasons and add to that his experience in and around the changing room - he's going to be a huge loss. Understand why he wants to go though, he can see Sarri has no plans to use him in any meaningful games, which to me is just wrong - he would make a big difference to this team currently.

Won't be at the game today, but those that are please give this man the send off he deserves!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As above, in my opinion, marginalising Fabregas is wrong give him the support around him he needs and he's amazing will be very sad to see him go. 

This "Arsenal lite" vision the club has in regards to players in their twilight years is going to ruin us if they all decide one year contracts aren't enough and leave. 

Particularly with the uncertainty about the owners long term plans and the reticence to employ a director of football to assist the football board and coach strengthen the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

United one up against Reading thanks to VAR . Perhaps we'll be allowed to score today ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

As above, in my opinion, marginalising Fabregas is wrong give him the support around him he needs and he's amazing will be very sad to see him go. 

I've a feeling that the wages, he was the highest paid player until Kante's new contract, combined with Sarri's team selections have been the major factors in whomever's decision it's been to permit him to leave. Maybe Cesc wouldn't lower his wage requirements? The reported £250k per week Cesc is on, could fund 2 or 3 squad players wages though, or a major signing?

55 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Looks to be Fabregas' final game for Chelsea, which I'm personally gutted about. I think he can offer so much for us for at least another 2/3 seasons and add to that his experience in and around the changing room - he's going to be a huge loss. Understand why he wants to go though, he can see Sarri has no plans to use him in any meaningful games, which to me is just wrong - he would make a big difference to this team currently.

Won't be at the game today, but those that are please give this man the send off he deserves!

 

I chose not to go to this one also, regret it now but wasn't to know. Cesc has been in in for us during his time here, I personally wish him well if he is to go. 

Not sure if it'll be a happy ending, I've a nasty feeling our available players and lack of goals might result in an upset today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, East Lower said:

I've a feeling that the wages, he was the highest paid player until Kante's new contract, combined with Sarri's team selections have been the major factors in whomever's decision it's been to permit him to leave. Maybe Cesc wouldn't lower his wage requirements? The reported £250k per week Cesc is on, could fund 2 or 3 squad players wages though, or a major signing?

At Monaco, and I'm speculating here, but he'll probably be on around £250k/week with NO tax to pay, and with a lengthy contract in his pocket... even if he was playing every week, we couldn't afford that for a player his age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

All the signs are there..... 

Captain today. 

 

Screenshot_20190105-141338_Instagram.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea: Caballero; Zappacosta, Christensen, David Luiz, Emerson, Fabregas (c), Ampadu, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Morata, Hudson-Odoi.

Subs: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Jorginho, Kante, Moses, Hazard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.