• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

Should be at least 2 up by now shame Loftus-Cheek had to go of injured and Yacob should of been sent off feeling like it might not be our day

Ridiculous, frustrating match. Morata missing a sitter and then getting hauled down, Fabregas missing the pen and then RLC having to go off injured which is extremely upsetting given how much I rate him and how close he seems to be to finally breaking into the starting line up. Hudson-Odoi and Ampadu doing well but I expect both to get taken off soon. 

Ham   
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

And you just knew which team would get the first yellow....ref an absolute underdogger

Anybody who knows anything about football would know that a striker clear and one on one with the keeper isn't taking a dive.

I feel very sorry for Morata recently but he's being treated appallingly by the officials every week. 

I feel his frustration. 

chelboy   

Yeah Yacob fouled Morata but because of Morata reputation of going down easily most decisions are going to go against him. Very strange moment for Cesc who did not make up his mind before taking the pen. He is the last person I would expect that from as he is usually decisive. Frustrating to see for RLC who looked very emotional. Frustrating back injury for him. 

Apart from Morata, everyone playing well..

should have given Moses a run out instead of hazard.

their keeper of course is having the game of his life, no way can they hold out.

And if Zappacosta and/or Emerson don't get a game against Newcastle then Sarri is a fool

Holymoly   

Maybe start looking up the odds of an away win, it looks like it could be one of those days.

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Ridiculous, frustrating match. Morata missing a sitter and then getting hauled down, Fabregas missing the pen and then RLC having to go off injured which is extremely upsetting given how much I rate him and how close he seems to be to finally breaking into the starting line up. Hudson-Odoi and Ampadu doing well but I expect both to get taken off soon. 

I would rather they left the younger players on. Hazard has come on looking like he desperately needs a rest. Willian would be even worse. I don't want to  what he would do better. 

Ham   
Just now, Never happy said:

Apart from Morata, everyone playing well..

should have given Moses a run out instead of hazard.

their keeper of course is having the game of his life, no way can they hold out.

And if Zappacosta and/or Emerson don't get a game against Newcastle then Sarri is a fool

I don't think Morata is playing badly at all but carry on with your agenda against him. 

At least we’re playing quicker and getting forward more. But nothing happening in front of goal. Morata is battling himself. And refs won’t give him a break as he’s got a reputation for falling over. 

Shame about Loftus-Cheek. Started off lively enough. 

Might need Hazard to dig us out of this. Again.