• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

10 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

No more sleepless nights for Marina :0)

some people just can't help themselves can they?

Edited by kennypaul

paulw66   

Love this guy. 

Can't wait to see what he can offer in a full season, with some other high quality additions to the attack. 

Him and Werner playing either side of Tammy, with Ziyech tucked in behind......... It's a yes from me. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Love this guy. 

Can't wait to see what he can offer in a full season, with some other high quality additions to the attack. 

Him and Werner playing either side of Tammy, with Ziyech tucked in behind......... It's a yes from me. 

He's got the knack of being in the right place at the right time and it's invaluable in football, you can't really train it, you can improve it but some players just have it. He's one of those. 

paulw66   
43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He's got the knack of being in the right place at the right time and it's invaluable in football, you can't really train it, you can improve it but some players just have it. He's one of those. 

Which is actually more valuable than scoring the odd worldlie, like on Thursday 

It is the goals against Villa, Valencia, Palace, Watford that are more important, as that is "low hanging fruit" (sorry) and you can pick up double figures a season with those. 

On 29/06/2020 at 3:18 PM, paulw66 said:

Which is exactly how I want to see us play next season.

I know Ziyech has played alot from the right for Ajax but for me he's the perfect 10. Reminds me a bit of Mata, can do a job from the right but far better suited to playing centrally.

14 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Brilliant player. Felt for him yesterday. 

It's like, "Eden, carry the whole side" part two. 

paulw66   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

It's like, "Eden, carry the whole side" part two. 

I said to a mate yesterday that is was like a schoolboy game of rugby, where they just chuck it to the big kid to run

a direct player which is great as I hate the predictability of our game when we try always to get it out wide.