Football 365 banner headline : 

Klopp has two concerns over Pulisic .

What campaign ?

Sir   
48 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

You mean end of next season. 

I do? Thanks!

Holymoly   

Doesn't sound like he's considered a shoo in for the first team if he's being loaned out until next season. As such if Hazard remains then I see him becoming another Salah or deBruyne and eventually being shifted on in due course to the benefit of other clubs. A lot of money for a "possibly maybe". I'd prefer to see us paying for a striker we can make use of this season.

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Doesn't sound like he's considered a shoo in for the first team if he's being loaned out until next season. As such if Hazard remains then I see him becoming another Salah or deBruyne and eventually being shifted on in due course to the benefit of other clubs. A lot of money for a "possibly maybe". I'd prefer to see us paying for a striker we can make use of this season.

Or it simply means Dortmund didn't want to part with him now, and the loan was an important part of the deal. 

Holymoly   
Just now, paulw66 said:

Or it simply means Dortmund didn't want to part with him now, and the loan was an important part of the deal. 

Still a lot of money for a "prospect". This is Manure-ball.

6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Some reports suggest that the player might not have wanted to move in mid-season and preferred to have a pre-season with Sarri to give himself a chance to learn and impress the coach. 

paulw66   
31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Still a lot of money for a "prospect". This is Manure-ball.

More than a prospect. Played over 100 games for Dortmund and 23 times for the USA by aged 20

Ham   

For Dortmund he almost exclusively played in the right like Willian but my memory of him at Wembley v England was that he was on the left. I remember being massively impressed by him during that game.  Very very cool on the ball. 

37 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

More than a prospect. Played over 100 games for Dortmund and 23 times for the USA by aged 20

Can't find definitive stats anywhere as they seem to all differ but it seems he has around 24 goals and 31 assists for club and country, by the age of 20.

Some have claimed he's not productive enough, as I said earlier he's more productive than Cristiano Ronaldo at the same age. 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Can't find definitive stats anywhere as they seem to all differ but it seems he has around 24 goals and 31 assists for club and country, by the age of 20.

Some have claimed he's not productive enough, as I said earlier he's more productive than Cristiano Ronaldo at the same age. 

You buy a 20 year old, and the club are wasting money on a "prospect", you buy a 28+ year old, and the club are wasting money on a "has been" 

Narrow age window we are allowed to sign players without anyone getting upset.