• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

Kezza   

To me he's more direct than Hazard. Looks for the shortest move and straight runs towards goal. Hazard does seem to stop and recycle the ball too often. That said Hazard and Pulisic will be electric.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

To me he's more direct than Hazard. Looks for the shortest move and straight runs towards goal. Hazard does seem to stop and recycle the ball too often. That said Hazard and Pulisic will be electric.

A modern day Robben and Duff with Pedro and Willian/CHO as the JC and SWP. 

paulw66   
8 hours ago, Ham said:

A modern day Robben and Duff with Pedro and Willian/CHO as the JC and SWP. 

SWP remains the biggest dissapointment of the RA for me. 

Sheva was old, and Torres was crocked, but SWP was bought at a good age on the back of a really impressive season at City, and was RUBBISH!

40 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Sheva was old, and Torres was crocked, but SWP was bought at a good age on the back of a really impressive season at City, and was RUBBISH!

I'm reading the autobiography of Neil Warnock at the moment and in between being generally disparaging about Chelsea , he suggests that SWP was disrespectful and a bit of a big time Charlie , I think it took him a year to score his first goal for QPR.

Sciatika   
44 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I remember a fantastic cross for Crespo against someone in Europe and a couple of decent goals against West Ham. Wouldn't mind Crespo back in his prime.

paulw66   
41 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I remember a fantastic cross for Crespo against someone in Europe and a couple of decent goals against West Ham. 

That's a not a lot, is it? One cross and 2 goals, for £21m, which at the time was huge money

The number of crosses that ended up endagering the safety of those sat behind the goal.........

The cross was against Real Betis, BTW.

paulw66   
48 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm reading the autobiography of Neil Warnock at the moment and in between being generally disparaging about Chelsea , he suggests that SWP was disrespectful and a bit of a big time Charlie , I think it took him a year to score his first goal for QPR.

Which was against us, wasn't it? 

9 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Which was against us, wasn't it? 

I think you may well be right , typical .

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think you may well be right , typical .

67 league games for QPR.........1 goal. 

My brother in law has 2 good friends who are ST holders at QPR........they said he was the worst player they have ever seen. And they follow QPR. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I know the Charlton chant for  a long time was "we all agree, Bradley is better than Sean".

But it is odd, because SWP was always a real battler on the pitch.