• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

Bison   

He could and should have squared a simple pass to a teammate to tap in when the score was 0-0 yesterday.

The fact that he didn't and instead chose to shoot from an impossible angle leads to me to believe we have signed another stupid player to add to the growing collection. A lot of you will say it's only one moment but these little moments in high pressure games are very telling.

High HQ players make the right play 9/10.

paulw66   
10 hours ago, Bison said:

He could and should have squared a simple pass to a teammate to tap in when the score was 0-0 yesterday.

The fact that he didn't and instead chose to shoot from an impossible angle leads to me to believe we have signed another stupid player to add to the growing collection. A lot of you will say it's only one moment but these little moments in high pressure games are very telling.

Written off already. Welcome to CFC, Christian. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bison said:

3 out of 10 is HQ.  Any thing higher means the player has stopped to look up or was never moving fast to begin with.  

He looked good against Tottenham. He has speed yes but he plays at a stop and go tempo, which is good. He doesnt just run around aimlessly. Uses tempo change at just the right time, very similar to Hazard in that regard. The tragedy will be if we lose Hazard after adding players like Pulisic and Higuain, as I am sure these players will make it easier for Hazard to play at a higher level.