• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 0

Leo91   

Going to watch Jorgi carefully this half. 

I think we have been the better side and Spurs for me have been ordinary, this is certainly a much better performance than we had there last time. The offside call for me was correct as Kane's head/body was ahead of Azpi therefore it was offside, unfortunate, but what do we expect these days.

1 minute ago, kev61 said:

It's so obvious to me it's not funny.Jorginho is rarely in camera shot never mind on the ball.Where is he and what is he doing?

Seems to be miles away from a spurs player when they have the ball which is more worrying with Alli, Son and Eriksen in his area of the pitch. Let's not forget they completely nullified him last time we played them.

kev61   
Just now, Ham said:

Is this what I said?  Is it??

This is an image from this particular game which shows a large group of, almost certainly Korean fans, all taking selfies. 

This is barely banter. 

Don't fret yourself Ham - I just farted while my wife was eating her chow mein..worse things happens at sea.

Just now, Leo91 said:

Going to watch Jorgi carefully this half. 

I hope you're not drinking hot chocolate at the same time , could lead to extreme drowsiness.

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Yes sure. I'm half Spanish and if that photo was of a bunch of Spanish supporters I can tell you I wouldn't give a toss at that post....Maybe that's just me. 

I gather you’re not a big fan of this post-modern sanitised world we live in then? And no, it’s not just you. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Not just talking about this evening but I can never understand why you would start a match without a recognised striker. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's admitting a weakness before you start.

Bit like a tennis player winning the toss and opting to receive.

Very nice analogy there......

paulw66   

I have no problem with the offisde and penalty, just so long as Morata goal v Southampton is reinstated.

kev61   
Just now, Lump Of Celery said:

Seems to be miles away from a spurs player when they have the ball which is more worrying with Alli, Son and Eriksen in his area of the pitch. Let's not forget they completely nullified him last time we played them.

and now he's nullified himself