• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 0

bONes   

I thought Jorginho was excellent today - won so many balls, made interceptions and played some really good passes as well as dictating the play.

Barkley was poor though - you’d expect more quality from our CAMs to provide that through ball or something creative - thats the problem in attack that we have now. As well as of course not having a CF or ST.

kev61   
16 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Even Icardi would have struggled today. He lives off service. Today we just did not give enough quality service. 

The strange thing is why bring Giroud on and take the best crosser of the ball off(unless he was injured)and another thing we didn't we play sarri - ball tonight - we played intelligent sensible football against a team that can tear you apart if you are weak and clueless like we have been against them lately.

Did Sarri get lucky? or is he starting to get to grips with the premier league - or will he go back to that tedious Dairylea football in the next game.

Edited by kev61

bONes   

Whats is more I looked obvious that all our defence saw the flag up  and just stopped playing, Rüdi didn't track back and Kepa hesitated. 

Other than that Spurs didn't have a single chance.

Just now, bONes said:

I thought Jorginho was excellent today - won so many balls, made interceptions and played some really good passes as well as dictating the play.

Barkley was poor though - you’d expect more quality from our CAMs to provide that through ball or something creative - thats the problem in attack that we have now. As well as of course not having a CF or ST.

Well said mate, glad someone understands his role, I thought he had a really good game and maybe people should start getting off this "Jorghino is crap bullshit"

2 minutes ago, bONes said:

Maurizio is that you checking CFCnet while having a fag round the back of SB

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Yup. He got cramp at the end on Saturday. He certainly faded in the second half. Giroud was clearly not fit enough to do more than 10 minutes

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The subs were clearly dictated by fitness.

Perhaps you’re right. But surely Giroud in the box for 30 mins would have been useful. At least CHO would have had something to aim at. 

15 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Best match from us in a long time. How we lost that is purely down to us NOT having any goal scorers in the squad. 

Sarri made a few strange tactical calls. Willian out was right, but we should have brought on Giroud - not Pedro. 

Then he takes CHO and brings on Giroud. That was a comical decision, absolutely comical. 

That Hudson-Odoi is the real deal is not even debatable. The real issue we all should have is how Bayern can see that from afar whereas we seemingly have only woken up these last 6 months and Sarri the last week. 

I’d be starting Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi most game to be honest. 

Yep!

4 minutes ago, bONes said:

I thought Jorginho was poor.

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Perhaps you’re right. But surely Giroud in the box for 30 mins would have been useful. At least CHO would have had something to aim at. 

I don't think he had 30 minutes in him. Only 12 days ago he was potentially out for 2 weeks + 

Morata injury forced Sarri to have him on the bench

kev61   
1 minute ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Maurizio is that you checking CFCnet while having a fag round the back of SB

I thought it was the man so good they named him twice back.