• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 0

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

I swear if Alli scores a header against us from an Eriksen cross. 

I hope Sarri saw Poch in his presser today and sends a couple of our players to be "naughty". I'd start with Alli and Eriksen. 

The former because I just despise him. Eriksen because he's damn good. 

Edited by Ham

39 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

1) It comes after he played well and was one of the best three players on the pitch

He didn't play well, he had a good 10 minutes.
Excluding the back 5, no one played well.

2) and 3) I accept totally.

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

I swear if Alli scores a header against us from an Eriksen cross. 

That was back in the time where Conte would have 8 players in our box, watching Alli running inside it, and Erikssen lining the chip up from the outside like a golf pro with 2 or 3 colleagues besides him giving him advice on which club to use.

Solving that conundrum apparently made Conte a genius.

I’d be going with;

Arrizabalaga

Azpilicueta Christensen Luiz Emerson

Kante        Jorginho       Barkley

Hudson-Odoi  Morata   Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Alonso, Zappacosta, Kovacic, Willian, Pedro

Not sure how the bench will look should the last three be unavailable... Loftus and Giroud definitely out right? 

8 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Looks like RLC, Willian, Giroud and Pedro are all injured to some degree, so it would seem that CHO is very likely to feature.

Well he should on merit anyway for me.

Kezza   

Doubt CHO will feature from the start if Pedro or Willian is remotely fit. This is Spurs and a cup is at stake. Get real people.

Leo91   

Its a two legged affair with a Willian and Pedro not fully fit (save them for the PL). Start CHO and then bring on one of the latter if needed. 

Edited by Leo91

9 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Its a two legged affair with a Willian and Pedro not fully fit (save them for the PL). Start CHO and then bring on one of the latter if needed. 

As they are not fully fit, he may well end up starting one of them and see how it goes after 45 mins or an hour - then swap them out for CHO.

According to Sky RLC is out, however Willian, Pedro and Giroud are back in contention... Will CHO start? My guess is no and with that he will be gone.

Rightly or wrongly CHO will probably be looking at this game as one he should be getting a good go at; League Cup, Lots of games at the moment, 2 assists in previous game, rivals for his position may not be 100%. For CHO this would be a huge game to start in, a real show of confidence in him, a derby at Wembley in a cup semi final, give him a taste of what being in this first team is like.

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

According to Sky RLC is out, however Willian, Pedro and Giroud are back in contention... Will CHO start? My guess is no and with that he will be gone.

Rightly or wrongly CHO will probably be looking at this game as one he should be getting a good go at; League Cup, Lots of games at the moment, 2 assists in previous game, rivals for his position may not be 100%. For CHO this would be a huge game to start in, a real show of confidence in him, a derby at Wembley in a cup semi final, give him a taste of what being in this first team is like.

Might also depend on hs own fitness. didn't he cramp up at the end of the Forest game, after coming off at Watford with a tight hamstring?

To be quite honest, this is a game we could do without.