• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 0

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Might also depend on hs own fitness. didn't he cramp up at the end of the Forest game, after coming off at Watford with a tight hamstring?

To be quite honest, this is a game we could do without. 

I know what you mean, but my feeling is at this point we may as well go all out to win it - we've come this far and getting a trophy under Sarri's belt would be a very god thing I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
16 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I know what you mean, but my feeling is at this point we may as well go all out to win it - we've come this far and getting a trophy under Sarri's belt would be a very god thing I think.

Yes, we have reached the point of no return. We may as well go for it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
19 hours ago, Ham said:

I hope Sarri saw Poch in his presser today and sends a couple of our players to be "naughty". I'd start with Alli and Eriksen. 

The former because I just despise him. Eriksen because he's damn good. 

Quotes from Mark Clattenburg about THAT match:  "Erik Lamela trod on Cesc Fabregas's hand, Mauricio Pochettino had to run on to the pitch to stop Danny Rose from clashing with Willian and Mousa Dembele scratched Costa's eye.  Had I seen that last incident, Dembele would have been dismissed.  Looking back, I should have sent off Eric Dier for a lunge on Eden Hazard towards the end...…………………..I am astonished that Pochettino has said his players need to be naughty...….." 

Indeed.  What an idiotic thing to say.  Hope they all get sent off tonight if they behave like that again and then they and the media try and blame us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Quotes from Mark Clattenburg about THAT match:  "Erik Lamela trod on Cesc Fabregas's hand, Mauricio Pochettino had to run on to the pitch to stop Danny Rose from clashing with Willian and Mousa Dembele scratched Costa's eye.  Had I seen that last incident, Dembele would have been dismissed.  Looking back, I should have sent off Eric Dier for a lunge on Eden Hazard towards the end...…………………..I am astonished that Pochettino has said his players need to be naughty...….." 

Indeed.  What an idiotic thing to say.  Hope they all get sent off tonight if they behave like that again and then they and the media try and blame us.

It really is quite staggering.  3 years on and the Clat still hasn't worked out how stupid his comments on that game sound. *

"There would have been few complaints if I had sent off four players that night but equally I could have been accused of ruining what was a great game. No matter what I had done, I don't think I could have won."

Football could have won (not quite sure why he doesn't say 4 Spurs players, or mention some of the staggeringly brutal fouling that was the main issue, aside from the spiteful windups).

Now he is hinting Spurs won't get away with it because of VAR.  Essentially an admission that he knew he was doing wrong but also knew he could get away with it.
Man has no shame.

 

* Reminds me of Graham Poll bragging about the time SAF called him up on his private mobile.

Edited by Droy was my hero
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
54 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It really is quite staggering.  3 years on and the Clat still hasn't worked out how stupid his comments on that game sound. *

"There would have been few complaints if I had sent off four players that night but equally I could have been accused of ruining what was a great game. No matter what I had done, I don't think I could have won."

Football could have won (not quite sure why he doesn't say 4 Spurs players, or mention some of the staggeringly brutal fouling that was the main issue, aside from the spiteful windups).

Now he is hinting Spurs won't get away with it because of VAR.  Essentially an admission that he knew he was doing wrong but also knew he could get away with it.
Man has no shame.

 

* Reminds me of Graham Poll bragging about the time SAF called him up on his private mobile.

Still waiting for OUR telephone call from the PGMOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Clattenberg was doing was cheating . Cheating Chelsea and Cheating Leicester .

He should be media pariah in this country , but no.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big, big game. 2 managers who’ve won the square root of nothing - don’t be under any illusions that the chance of getting that monkey off the back v Man City in the final isn’t huge.

Tough game tonight, need to be ready for their inevitable early onslaught this time and show them what we’re about. Obviously the key tonight is to be in the tie still at the end when we take it back to the Bridge.

Massive night for Hudson-Odoi too. 

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

Kepa

Alonso-Christensen-Rüdiger-Azpi

Barkley-Jorginho-Kantè

Odoi-Hazard-Willian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now