• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 1

1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho getting blamed for our attacking players not being able to put the ball in the net, in that case I'm blaming Kepa for Jorginho not dribbling past 4 players and putting it on a plate for someone.

As I'm writing this Hazard proved my point, Willian in yards of space and Hazard can't chip the ball to him but instead slams it into the heels of a defender.

Brilliant goal by Willian but the lad really struggles to understand what an attackers job is, he could easily take on any of the back 4 but is far too indirect.

I think he's being blamed for not being a very good footballer. 

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Tempted to sub Hazard. Has been useless.

True, I think the only thing putting him in the middle in this game does is raise his chances of an injury.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho getting blamed for our attacking players not being able to put the ball in the net, in that case I'm blaming Kepa for Jorginho not dribbling past 4 players and putting it on a plate for someone.

No.  Jorginho being blamed for playing absolutely awful. 

Hazard and Pedro (he's been not existent this half) off for CHO and Giroud please.

The Barkley - Kovacic substitute has to the the most predictable in the league doesn't it? If both fit it's almost every time 60-65 mins and it never changes the game ever.

Leo91   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

As I'm writing this Hazard proved my point, Willian in yards of space and Hazard can't chip the ball to him but instead slams it into the heels of a defender.

Brilliant goal by Willian but the lad really struggles to understand what an attackers job is, he could easily take on any of the back 4 but is far too indirect.

Who's blaming him for that ? He's getting stick for his wastefulness on the ball. If I were him I'd be embarrassed watching my fellow defender David Luiz spray 60yrd passes to feet like it was nothing when it's meant to be my job (Sarri instructions or not).

Vinod   
7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho is being rightly criticized. He is not a bad player, but he is a luxury player we cannot afford. If we had some one like Modric or an Iniesta playing alongside, it could work. 

Secondly, he is next to useless defensively. His positioning is suspect, he times his tackles poorly and does not have much of a recovery pace. He is Busquets without the bite or Mikel without the strength.

Edited by Vinod