• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 1

Vinod   

More of a case of Newcastle not deserving anything than us deserving 3 points. A win nonetheless. 

25 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

His job is to recycle possession and dictate the pace, but what's happening is everyone wants to do that role, if the players in front of him start moving he'll never be short of options. What makes me defend him is when players in front of behind him are struggling for options it's Jorge who provides it, when Jorge has no options he's expected to get on the end of his own pass.

This.

15 minutes ago, Vinod said:

That's simply not enough. A midfielder needs to bring more to the table.

If he had people doing what they are meant to be doing in front of him people would be lauding him. Problem is we are so static that he does not have any options when he looks up or he has to lay off to someone who is not in a great position to recieve.  

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

How we are six points clear of 5th is a mystery but if they keep losing and we keep winning its happy days. 

Indeed. Hopefully with can get a CF in this week. For me Higuain until Summer or on an 18 month loan and Werner (more realistic than Icardi) for the Summer and I would be happy. 

Panda   

First half was crap. I thought the second half was a bit better because the tempo increased quite a bit. The issue, again, is at centre-forward. Hazard was not good today but that's because he's playing a position he's just not suited to, imo.

Still, the most important thing is we got 3 points and we're 6 clear of Arsenal. Whenever you feel bad about Chelsea just remember one thing: we could always be Arsenal.

Admittedly I was woken up at 3:15am by water flooding into my flat from the flat above, but that game has sent me to sleep and it's only half seven!

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

How we are six points clear of 5th is a mystery but if they keep losing and we keep winning its happy days. 

It is that time of year when the teams playing in Europe are feeling the strain.

not sure what result to wish for tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

This.

If he had people doing what they are meant to be doing in front of him people would be lauding him. Problem is we are so static that he does not have any options when he looks up or he has to lay off to someone who is not in a great position to recieve.  

I think if I were him I'd collect the ball  look up to were Hazard, Willian, Pedro SHOULD be in attacking third and put the ball there. Sooner or later that discussion of whose at fault will take place. But let's seem him do something.

Edited by NoblyBobly

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

It is that time of year when the teams playing in Europe are feeling the strain.

Draw might be best?

2 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Spurs win.