• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 1

kev61   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Joe Cole was saying how much he rates him, but if William had half the tricks up his sleeve that Joe had, we would have a devastating player. William it seems has none. Having said that I once saw a game for us that William looked like the best player the world had ever seen.

Jesus Nobly Joey was good but not that good - having said that Mourhino didn't like him so I could stand to be corrected.

3 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Jesus Nobly Joey was good but not that good - having said that Mourhino didn't like him so I could stand to be corrected.

What I meant was that Joe had stuff in his locker that William doesn't but also Willian had stuff in his locker that Joe never had. Merge the two.

Joe just spoke very highly of Jose on by sport just now actually. Made him much better player apparently!! 

Where do you put the Andy Murray hysterical over - reaction to his retirement thread?

Please, Kev, don't tempt me!

Where do you put the Andy Murray hysterical over - reaction to his retirement thread?

Man breaks down in tears as he announces his wife and mother won't be on TV quite so often in the future! 😉

kev61   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

What I meant was that Joe had stuff in his locker that William doesn't but also Willian had stuff in his locker that Joe never had. Merge the two.

Joe just spoke very highly of Jose on by sport just now actually. Made him much better player apparently!! 

Without being mean  Joey was never the sharpest tool in the box he probably didn't see the mean spirited asshole  that was Mourhino.

Just now, kev61 said:

Without being mean  Joey was never the sharpest tool in the box he probably didn't see the mean spirited asshole  that was Mourhino.

Well he managed to convince Hazard to come here!! (Joe I mean)

24 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Yeh, there's a few that have said that when it suited them at the time. Mata was another one. It's total bollox though. Usually just refers to taking a supremely gifted creative talent and asking him to "track back".

Edited by PeteRobbo